Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Lionheart Creations Fleet in P3D v4

Has anyone tried getting their Lionheart fleet working in V4? I'm hoping that the Lear 24b works in v4. I'm going to give it a shot.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I haven't tried the Lear.  But, I have about half a dozen other Lionheart aircraft (Epic LT, Epic Victory, Dynamic WT9, Kodiak,  Piper Pacer, Robin DR400) and they all seem fine.

• Upvote 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Despite the installer being for FS9 and FSX, the Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking installs straight into P3D V4 if you point it at the main P3D folder and it appears to work just fine. Which is good news, since it happens to be my favourite GA aeroplane of all time and is also one of the best FS add-on aeroplanes ever made too. Not only that, it gets good frame rates. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

I haven't tried the Lear.  But, I have about half a dozen other Lionheart aircraft (Epic LT, Epic Victory, Dynamic WT9, Kodiak,  Piper Pacer, Robin DR400) and they all seem fine.

Thanks. That's great news!

Did you have to get new installers? Did you just point installer to p3d v4 folder?

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

despite the installer being for FS9 and FSX, the Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking installs straight into P3D V4 if you point it at the main P3D folder and it appears to work just fine, which is good news since it happens to be my favourite GA aeroplane of all time and is also one of the best FS add-on aeroplanes ever made too. Not only that, it gets good frame rates too.

Thanks for the help. I have that one too.

I have the Blade (fun little fictional aircraft) and it installs fine pointing it to the V4 directory. Took it on a few spins and all works as it did in V3. 

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Thanks. That's great news!

Did you have to get new installers? Did you just point installer to p3d v4 folder?

Just pointed to the v4 folder.  I asked Bill at LHC about it and he said that as long as they worked in V3, they should be fine for V4.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

despite the installer being for FS9 and FSX, the Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking installs straight into P3D V4 

Lionheart now say "The new 'Fourth Generation' Super Viking Collection is now out!  This package is for FS2004 'only'.   It 'DOES NOT' support FSX any longer." Don't know if that's 100% or just to avoid support calls...

I'm minded to try the Junkers 33/34 - has anyone tried that one in P3Dv4?

Or the Fairchild?

Cheers
Keith

I will check the Learjet 35 when being back from work this evening. I desperately miss a business jet in v4 ...

Regards
Frank

Got an email from Bill and the Lear 24B will not work in p3d v4. It needs an update.

Got an email from Bill and the Lear 24B will not work in p3d v4. It needs an update.

And I am on a completely different train, LOL - I was mixing up my Learjets. I meant the 24B, yes. What a pity it's not working, but as long as they would go ahead and upgrade it; this would be very much appreciated.
Anyway; I will try the FlySimware Learjet this evening in v4... :happy:

Cheers
Frank

Well I bought the Junkers 33/34 ... but no joy, transparent in P3Dv4 and it breaks the sim menus :(
Never mind...it wasn't much.

The Pasped Skylark works well though :)

Cheers
Keith

22 hours ago, mdata said:

And I am on a completely different train, LOL - I was mixing up my Learjets. I meant the 24B, yes. What a pity it's not working, but as long as they would go ahead and upgrade it; this would be very much appreciated.
Anyway; I will try the FlySimware Learjet this evening in v4... :happy:

Cheers
Frank

Did you get the FlySimware up and running? Based on their forums, it's supposed to work in v4.

I heard that there are new vc textures. I'd be interested in some visual impressions. It's the one factor that has held me back from adding it to my hangar. The plane does goes on sale often.

This night video show a nice looking vc at dusk:

Hi Jose,

Yes. I installed the Learjet 35A into P3Dv4 by just pointing the installer to the respective folder. Then I applied the VC mods and the panel mods. The plane works nicely except these two minor issues:

• Landing lights seem to be controlled by the recognition light switch, I wonder if there is a fix available for it. Taxi lights do not work because they are controlled with the landing lights switches.
  • I did not get cockpit click sounds for any switch - but to be honest, I did not cross-check with v3, if I had click sounds there? I do not remember anymore ...

Apart from that I did a quick climb to FL440 without issues, autopilot, speed hold during climb and pitch hold during climb seem to work as in v3 :)

Cheers
Frank

Edited by mdata
fixed a typo adn grammar ;)
  • Upvote 1