Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

CHARTS

Hi! I need accurate flight charts for my 747 FMC. I find Jeppesen chart in the www but thy are to old. I have Navigraph and are therefore update in the airac system. The SID and STAR in old charts do not match new airac as 1708, for exemplar. My question is where I can find accurate charts for my hobby. It does not matter if it costs money.

13 minutes ago, wennerholm said:

Hi! I need accurate flight charts for my 747 FMC. I find Jeppesen chart in the www but thy are to old. I have Navigraph and are therefore update in the airac system. The SID and STAR in old charts do not match new airac as 1708, for exemplar. My question is where I can find accurate charts for my hobby. It does not matter if it costs money.

Want the very latest charts?

http://ww1.jeppesen.com/aviation/microsite/terminal-charts-garmin-pilot/index.jsp

A worldwide year subscription to that will cost > $1000 though. Otherwise it's navigraph charts or aerosoft's version.

If you already have a Navigraph FMS data subscription, they also provide charts with their Ultimate subscription. They have a desktop app, a web-based site you can access in a browser and iPad and Android apps.

The charts used to be updated quarterly but now most airfields are updated monthly along with each AIRAC cycle.

The only downside is that they are switching from Lido to Jepps - ugh! Bring back the Aerads, I say.

Aerosoft also have a chart product.

I use Navigraph at 74,90 Euro a year for ALL charts, and Navagation Data Base for all popular airplane software developers. They are changing to Jeppesen as their chart provider and you can use their Jeppesen charts at this address beta.charts.navigraph.com

Navigraph are the PMDG of simulator charts and navigation data providers.

Brian Nellis

If your flying is mainly in North America check out Foreflight. It runs on an Ipad and is used in the real world for an Electronic flight bag.

Dave

Just now, dbw1 said:

If your flying is mainly in North America check out Foreflight. It runs on an Ipad and is used in the real world for an Electronic flight bag.

Dave

Thank´s! I flying mainly in Europe and East Asia.

Just now, Copper. said:

I use Navigraph at 74,90 Euro a year for ALL charts, and Navagation Data Base for all popular airplane software developers. They are changing to Jeppesen as their chart provider and you can use their Jeppesen charts at this address beta.charts.navigraph.com

Navigraph are the PMDG of simulator charts and navigation data providers.

I Need accurate SID and STAR´S. Should I buy Airport / Terminal Charts or Enroute Charts from Navigraph for SID and STARS? I am new in flightsimulation therefore in my ask stupid questions.

1 minute ago, wennerholm said:

I Need accurate SID and STAR´S. Should I buy Airport / Terminal Charts or Enroute Charts from Navigraph for SID and STARS? I am new in flightsimulation therefore in my ask stupid questions.

Airport / Terminal Charts

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

SkyVector! FAA charts for free. If you have an ipad, make a shortcut on your homescreen. 

Would be nice to have Jeppesen, but that's a bit much for me.

They are accurate, yes. The decision is ultimately yours. But they are used by professionals, and Jeppesen have greater coverage than LIDO. So i would recommend a Navigraph subscription for your charting and navigation database solutions if you have the money and will use the product/s frequently. If you don't anticipate frequent usage, then there are plenty of alternative solutions, but I personally find Navigraph an exceptional product.

PS - I do not work for Navigraph. I am a paying customer of theirs.

Brian Nellis

Just now, Copper. said:

They are accurate, yes. The decision is ultimately yours. But they are used by professionals, and Jeppesen have greater coverage than LIDO. So i would recommend a Navigraph subscription for your charting and navigation database solutions if you have the money and will use the product/s frequently. If you don't anticipate frequent usage, then there are plenty of alternative solutions, but I personally find Navigraph an exceptional product.

I going to test the Navigraph!

Just now, Copper. said:

I will give the Navigraph a try.