Hello everyone!

I love P3Dv4 with PTA and the improved look we can achive, but, what's really bothering me is how bright the night looks. It's like there is a constant powerfull moon that iluminates everything. The sky is not completly dark, we can see the ground quite clearly when flying uphigh, not to mention the clouds that are completly visible. Is there anyway with PTA that we can make the night look darker?

Best regards,

Bruno Oliveira

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Bruno.. I have the same issue. Were you able to figure it out by chance? 

Thx 

Negative, Edward.

Reducing the brightness setting inside P3D helped a bit, but still the ground is still too bright for my taste.

Cheers,

Bruno

On 8/14/2017 at 7:13 PM, virtualspirit said:

Negative, Edward.

Reducing the brightness setting inside P3D helped a bit, but still the ground is still too bright for my taste.

Cheers,

Bruno

See if this helps, I found it here in another topic. Someone was saying the flight deck was too bright. It may affect the VC but not sure about the external view. 

---------

"Please check the following points: Open PTA and load the preset. Switch to "TWEAK MAIN CONFIG". The last line "TONEMAP_NIGHT_EXPOSURE_KEY" is actually set to 0.2 - try to change it to 0.140000 - if you turn it more down its getting darker."