Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

P-BRAKE

I OWN THE HOTASWARTHOG FROM THRUSTMASTER. I ALSO OWN THRUSTMASTER´S RUDDERPEDALS. WHEN I PLUG IN THE RUDDERPEDALS MY P-BRAKE IN 747 WILL NOT WORK. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT? I DONT HAVE FSX FSUIPC

BEST REGARDS

KJELL WENNERHOLM

2 hours ago, wennerholm said:

I OWN THE HOTASWARTHOG FROM THRUSTMASTER. I ALSO OWN THRUSTMASTER´S RUDDERPEDALS. WHEN I PLUG IN THE RUDDERPEDALS MY P-BRAKE IN 747 WILL NOT WORK. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT? I DONT HAVE FSX FSUIPC

BEST REGARDS

KJELL WENNERHOLM

No need for the caps lock, it comes across as shouting. If your toe brakes are being applied, then the parking brake won't stay on.

4 hours ago, wennerholm said:

BEST REGARDS

KJELL WENNERHOLM

Kjell, It sounds like your toe brakes need to be calibrated or may need the "reverse" box checked.  One way of releasing the parking brake (and the way most real airline pilots use) is to push down on the toe brakes.  If your toe brakes are staying on, even a little, the parking brake won't work.

6 hours ago, FSXtreme said:

Kjell, It sounds like your toe brakes need to be calibrated or may need the "reverse" box checked.  One way of releasing the parking brake (and the way most real airline pilots use) is to push down on the toe brakes.  If your toe brakes are staying on, even a little, the parking brake won't work.

6 hours ago, FSXtreme said:

Hi! Thank´s! When I set my rudderpedals at revers, in the FSX my p-brake works fine but the main brakes are on and that´s not to good. I going to calibrate me software now:-)

8 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

No need for the caps lock, it comes across as shouting. If your toe brakes are being applied, then the parking brake won't stay on.

Sorry, no, I´m not shouting:-) If people shouting No one wants to listen but if you whisper you force people to listen. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

The p-brake just flip back when I click on it. No wrong with the 747. The rudderpedals or me are wrong

Thank you all kind people who have helped me with my p-brake. Now it works fine! I have calibrated and reinstalled the software. 

5 hours ago, wennerholm said:

Thank you all kind people who have helped me with my p-brake. Now it works fine! I have calibrated and reinstalled the software. 

Great! I'm glad that you got it working.

Just now, FSXtreme said:

Great! I'm glad that you got it working.

Yes with your help;- )