Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Wedgetail, BBJ

Hi guys

I realise you've been busy lately, but can I take a moment to ask if PMDG still intends to do a Wedgetail and/or BBJ for the NGX product? I think I recall someone from PMDG saying it would be something PMDG would do at some stage, although I could be wrong as I think it was quite some time ago. I was just hoping something could be done along the lines of the Poseidon in terms of the Wedgetail, just an external model would be great if you guys would do one. Even a BBJ would be great.

they  have answered this question over and over... they have no plans at the time for this.

21 hours ago, elmucki said:

they  have answered this question over and over... they have no plans at the time for this.

I do hope you are wrong, or that they change their mind about this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mcbellette said:

I do hope you are wrong, or that they change their mind about this.

you and me both, but hopes and dreams differ from their current standings.