Sign in to follow this  
LucG

PMDG MD-11 v2

Hi guys,

With the release of p3d v4, will there be a remake of the pmdg md-11 just like they did with the 747?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, LucG said:

Hi guys,

With the release of p3d v4, will there be a remake of the pmdg md-11 just like they did with the 747?

Hi,

This definitely is not going to happen and PMDG have stated this numerous times. PMDG is not even selling the MD11 anymore.

You just need to spend a few minutes looking in the forums here to see this.

Also you must use both first and last names in the forum or you run the risk of your posts being deleted :biggrin:

Kind regards

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Where did I leave my <beating-a-dead-horse> emoji?! :huh:

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I'm sorry that I just would like to see that pmdg remakes the md-11 guys

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, LucG said:

It's not going to happen, PMDG have already said that it wasn't a big enough seller to warrant making a new one or even upgrading it for P3D.

Full names required in the forums, first and last.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Where did I leave my <beating-a-dead-horse> emoji?! :huh:

Hold my beer.

LCxS7tS.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

NAX669.png

I for one would love to see PMDG do a new MD11 but unfortunately it's not going to happen.

We just need to respect that decision and enjoy all the other products they have and look forward to all the future releases.

The DC6, 747, 777, and NGX will keep you busy just now :biggrin:

Kind regards

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

1 hour ago, LucG said:

Hi guys,

Hello,

If you miss having the MD11 flight panel in P3Dv4, then look into the TFDi Boeing 717.  It has very similar system format.  It's the closest that you will get to the MD11 in P3Dv4.

https://www.tfdidesign.com/

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, FSXtreme said:

Hello,

If you miss having the MD11 flight panel in P3Dv4, then look into the TFDi Boeing 717.  It has very similar system format.  It's the closest that you will get to the MD11 in P3Dv4.

https://www.tfdidesign.com/

I'm so tempted by that 717 for my QantasLink flights but there seems to be hugely varying reports on it's performance.

Nothing's wrong with the performance on my end... amazing aircraft. Absolutely worth every penny.

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

3 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Nothing's wrong with the performance on my end... amazing aircraft. Absolutely worth every penny.

It is worth every penny.  TFDi has done a great job on this 717.

• Upvote 2

Just now, FSXtreme said:

+1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

11 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1

11 minutes ago, FSXtreme said:

SOLD! To the man in the hat.

1 hour ago, PMDG777 said:

I'm so tempted by that 717 for my QantasLink flights but there seems to be hugely varying reports on it's performance.

I was hesitant, like you. I went ahead and bought it anyway. Nice airplane. Something different and the performance is good.

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, LucG said:

What you would like to see and what PMDG would like to do are about as far apart as one could get, unfortunately.