Sign in to follow this  
vidha

64bit Button SOP2, no 10000 feet action?

Thanks a lot for making this upgrade available in such short time after the release of the NGX for P3D V4. Now my sim is almost complete in 64 bit :-)

Just a little thing i noticed (been flying the same version since relase of reboot, so I know this is not normal behaviour.

There is no action from FO when passing through FL100. Normally the FO would ask to release cabin, and turn off the landing lights. This does not happen.

Another thing is this:

I had my first freeze,. error message is "P3D stopped interacting with Windows" after installing FS2Crew NGX 64 bit and RAAS pro 64 bit.

Never used RAAS before, so don't know if that is something that can give errors. Or perhaps the total load with AS for v4+ASCA, PMDG NGX, FTX Global + OpenLC, mesh, FS2 Crew + RAAS, + a couple of high detailed airports from AS is too much even for 64 bit. 

My point is, this never happened in V4 for me before at any time. No errors. And I already had a lot of hours logged, even since release of the NGX without errors.

Anyone have any ideas?

Actually I now noticed the call "transition" came at FL230 climbing. The transition set in FMC of NGX is FL70. 

The Fixed landing lights came on at FL180 during desent, which I have set to FL100 in the config

BTW I now believe I have found the cause of the freeze. Not unlike many others, I had a temperature problem caused by Dynamic Lights and the Landing lights staying on during climb. That must have generated too much heat in the cabinet. Tested again with DL off, and no freeze this time.

Can't believe I overlooked that one. My setting in P3Dv4 was metric, when I always use hybrid mode :)

Will try it out now