Sign in to follow this  
et31

DC6 Not showing in the PMDG Operations Centre

Hi,

I have just purchased the DC6 and installed in FSX. (Not FSX:SE)

The aircraft is not showing in the PMDG Operations Centre.

I get the message in the PMDG DC6 - FSX dropdown

Please note: You have installed a version of this PMDG product in FSXSE, which means you can also install this software in FSX........

If I go into PMDG DC6 - FSX:SE dropdown I get the message: You have installed a version of this PMDG product in FSX, which means you can also install this software in FSXSE........

I also have the NGX installed in FSX and this is showing in the PMDG Operations Centre.

The DC6 is also not showing in the control panel add/remove programs.

I have activated the product within FSX and accepted the DLL's.

The only sim on my system is FSX and I have literally just installed the product opened FSX, activated using the key and then went in to try and download liveries etc.

Can someone please help?

Kind regards

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

4 hours ago, et31 said:

Hi,

I have just purchased the DC6 and installed in FSX. (Not FSX:SE)

The aircraft is not showing in the PMDG Operations Centre.

I get the message in the PMDG DC6 - FSX dropdown

Please note: You have installed a version of this PMDG product in FSXSE, which means you can also install this software in FSX........

If I go into PMDG DC6 - FSX:SE dropdown I get the message: You have installed a version of this PMDG product in FSX, which means you can also install this software in FSXSE........

I also have the NGX installed in FSX and this is showing in the PMDG Operations Centre.

The DC6 is also not showing in the control panel add/remove programs.

I have activated the product within FSX and accepted the DLL's.

The only sim on my system is FSX and I have literally just installed the product opened FSX, activated using the key and then went in to try and download liveries etc.

Can someone please help?

Kind regards

Greg

Did you install as admin with AV disabled? Running the operations centre as admin?

7 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Did you install as admin with AV disabled? Running the operations centre as admin?

Hi,

Problem solved - my AV is normally very good and has been fine with all other PMDG aircraft but I went into the quarantine and a file was in there.

Restarted the computer, restored the file and created an exclusion for the PMDG Operation Centre (FSX library etc is all ready excluded) and it is all good :biggrin:

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

3 minutes ago, et31 said:

Hi,

Problem solved - my AV is normally very good and has been fine with all other PMDG aircraft but I went into the quarantine and a file was in there.

Restarted the computer, restored the file and created an exclusion for the PMDG Operation Centre (FSX library etc is all ready excluded) and it is all good :biggrin:

Pesky things. Kyle hates them and recommends uninstalling them and just using Windows Defender.

Personally, I use Bitdefender total security and have never had an issue with P3D or any addons.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Pesky things. Kyle hates them and recommends uninstalling them and just using Windows Defender.

Personally, I use Bitdefender total security and have never had an issue with P3D or any addons.

Definitely pesky :dry: 

Thanks very much I'll look into that! :biggrin:

Greg Marshall