Sign in to follow this  
capt.arab

P3d V.4

hi guys,,

i was wondering if you guys can help with best and better performance since i am upgrading to V4 P3D  i can make it through PC hardwares and Addons.

My PC specifications:

• intel core i7 7700K
  • win 10 64bit
  • spited 4TB HDD
  • 32 GB ram 
  • Formula maximums viii mother board 
  • x2 1080Ti msi SLI Enabled gaming x
  • corsair H115I cooler 

ADDONS:

1. Rex texture direct with soft clouds 
  2. ORBX
  3. GSX 
  4. Simbuddy
  5. FSUIPC
  6. RAAS
  7. PMDG 777 & 737
  8. Pro Atc X

what do you guys suggest me to do to get best graphics and best performance with high FPS and lower temperature for CPU and GPUs.

Thanks,,

Overclock that cpu to 4.8 or higher.

Don't pay attention to FPS - tune your system for SMOOTH performance.

With that system you should be able to have most all sliders very high but not all can be maxed. Especially when you are flying PMDG in dense areas.

You'll have to experiment with the settings according to what you like to see. Each system is different but you will do yourself a BIG favor if you tune your system to get the smoothest performance at the LOWEST fps.

I have a similar system and have the 7700 at 5ghz with the Corsair cooler and my temps don't get over 60C under load. For me, I lock my system at 20FPS and never bother with it. It is smooth performance and that's ALL that matters.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

High FPS is great, but like stated, smooth is the landmark. Smooth outranks fps. you have the equipment. Depending on individual comp. setups it varies as to locked frames or unlocked and on and on.......

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's