Sign in to follow this  
gaputz

New FS9 Scenery

Thank you Dedl for pointing us to this scenery. I don't frequent Avsimrus.com all that often so without this alert I probably would have missed this scenery. 

Greg

• Like 1

I had a look at this also and downloaded. I noticed there are files in there that have fly tampa names, not knowing if this is okay or not i decided to forgo installing. Also there is no instructions in English.

Fantastic news about the Perth scenery; a huge gap in FS9 to this point.  MFSG is generally excellent so this is a must-buy for me.

• Like 2

John G.

5 hours ago, N864DA said:

Did anyone of you guys try out the sceneries of MFSG? 

They just released a new Perth scenery, which is also compatible with FS2004!

https://secure.simmarket.com/mfsg-perth-intl-airport-ypph-2019-fsx-p3dv4-fs2004-(de_12494).phtml

Yes Nicolas, I have some MFSG payware sceneries and I am very satisfied with them. I will also buy YPPH in the next future, for shure.

LG Dedl

Ok, so another user and I are facing some CTDs with YPPH.

MFSG is informed and they are looking at it.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the CTD’s; I’ve been using the YPPH scenery for a few days and haven’t had any crashes.  I noted that VOZ also includes airport objects for YPPH so I deleted these (and the AFCAD) before using the MFSG version.

John G.

I was able to solve my CTDs by converting all 32BIT textures to DXT3, which also saves alot of HDD space.

I have also deactivated the photoscenery, since the autogen only constisted of trees, but no buildings.

I love these moments, when I look into the AVSIM-library and I see a new FS9-scenery is beeing released. A scenery from a part of the world that I would never have dreamed about that there ever will be a designed airport for my sim.

Emmanuel Mwandosya did me that great favour again the other day by uploading a very nice version of HUEN - Entebbe in Uganda for us.

fsscr358i3kzg.jpg

Thank you, Emmanuel. Btw. I like the old terminal - the feeling of Africa. Is it still in use?

fsscr361hukxj.jpg

Dedl

Edited by Dedl
  • Like 1

Yep, Emmanuel did a nice job with Entebbe.  A few textures related to ground vehicles need a trip though Dxtfixer to eliminate stutter, but otherwise great.

John G.

Just in case you missed it. Tic has released a little update for ZBAA, which can be downloaded from your simmarket account.

Changelog:

1. There is a light pole of Beijing Airport placed at KSEA. I forgot to delete one line in XML file.
2. Static 747 on the field has no texture at night. The name of the texture is wrong. I forgot one space between the letters.

He also announced he is still working on the city scenery and hopes to release it by the end of the year!

There is a new scenery from MFSG available at Simmarket - OBBI Bahrain. Another excellent rendition by one of the very few scenery developers still supporting FS2004.

• Like 1

Graeme Butler

The new photoreal 2019 version of Daegu Airport (RKTN) in South-Korea looks preety cool. Thanks to David Kolas for very good work. (download AVSIM  = daegu_2019_edition.zip)

Dedl

fsscr68252jto.jpg

Edited by Dedl

Another interesting FS9 airport from MFSG.  This time it is Bahrain International OBBI.   

Looks like we will soon get the chance to decide between two Phuket sceneries.

BDO Aviation has already released their version for FSX/P3D and will also release an FS9 version, while A_A Sceneries has just published some preview shots of their version.

BDO Aviation:

https://secure.simmarket.com/bdoaviation-phuket-international-airport-for-fsx-p3d-(de_12722).phtml

A_A Sceneries:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/new-phuket-airport.446052/