Sign in to follow this  
gaputz

New FS9 Scenery

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:52 PM, sascha said:

Flightsim today has a very nice new Malaysian airport: Tanjung Manis. Look and get here: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=58408068#comments_start

There is a fix for this scenery on flightsim (the file name is tanjung_manis_fix.zip). It's a new AFCAD and it changes the airport code to WBTM. I don't know if there were any other changes.

• Upvote 1

Another airport in Malaysia:

Pulau Langkawi International Airport (WMKL) located in Kedah, Malaysia. By Zurib Aerospace.
[ Download | View ]

Name: wmkl_pulau_langkawi_2017.zip

There's another one below it which I haven't tried: Pulau Layang-Layang.

• Upvote 1

I really like the Pulau Langkawi scenery. The Pulau Layang-Layang is pretty nice too. Not much AI traffic at this airport (I don't have any AI traffic there.

• Upvote 1

Greg just gave us another beautiful Hawaii scenery over at flight:

S2004 Scenery--PHJH Kapalua - West Maui

Download | View ]

Name: phjh_kapalua-west_maui.zip 
Size: 58,046,953 Date: 09-12-2017 Downloads: 45

FS2004 Scenery--PHJH Kapalua - West Maui, Hawaii (HI), USA. Kapalua airport (ICAO: PHJH—IATA: JHM—FAA:JHM) is located on the west side of the Hawaiian island of Maui. It serves Lahaina, and the resort communities of Kaanapali, Napili-Honokowai and Kapalua. This scenery includes a detailed model of Kapalua airport, the rooftop Hyatt Regency Resort helipad, approximately 170 square kilometers of West Maui terrain including extensive autogen buildings and trees, as well as numerous models of real-world resorts and hotels on a 12 km strip along the coast of West Maui. By Gregory Putz.

Ooops I got mixed up in my enthusiasm! I should read more carefully before celebrating ...

39 minutes ago, sascha said:

Ooops I got mixed up in my enthusiasm! I should read more carefully before celebrating ...

I did too. I had to double check before I posted that.

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:43 AM, edetroit said:

UK2000 Gatwick Extreme v4 has been released!

It looks like UK2000 scenery for FS9 will be coming to a end soon. On Simmarket it says that this new Gatwick version will be the last for FS9.

9 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

It looks like UK2000 scenery for FS9 will be coming to a end soon. 

Has Gary made a pronouncement about this?  I can't find anything in the UK2000 forums but maybe I just need to look harder.  

3 hours ago, gaputz said:

Has Gary made a pronouncement about this?  I can't find anything in the UK2000 forums but maybe I just need to look harder.  

I don't know if Gary has made any official announcements about this. But in the description for this new Gatwick scenery at Simmarket is says "Please note this will be the last version for FS2004".

The same message is in the Manual.pdf file in the "UK2000\Gatwick Xtreme" folder. I guess we knew this was coming eventually.

Graeme Butler

Maybe it is not mipped textures that your setup cannot handle; maybe it is a mix of mipped and unmipped? That can be seriously problematic.