Sign in to follow this  
gaputz

New FS9 Scenery

52 minutes ago, HaraldG said:

No facebook member... What could I do?

Hello Harald, I am not a man who likes social media but I would encourage you to join FB just for flightsim. I'll put a vote in for you. :wink:

MFSG - NIJIMA AIRPORT 2018 for FS2004 has been released.

"Niijima Airport (ICAO: RJAN) is a public aerodrome located 1.5 NM (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) southeast of the village of Niijima, on the island of Niijima ...  Niijima Village is part of Greater Metropolitan Tokyo, and the airport is operated by the Tokyo Municipal Government."

Greg

Thanks for the HU, for me UK2000 airports are actually the best, they meet my expectations exactly!

Hey everyone!

My first complete scenery has just been added to the library!

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=203652
or filename: tokelauislands.zip

It is a complete scenery of the Tokelau Islands, which are virtually missing from the default scenery. It includes all islands, with detailed coastlines, Landclass with villages represented, and Waterclass with the shallow reef banks also recreated. Included are also 4 separate AFCAD files which generate 4 fictional airfields, one on each atoll. Many objects were also added to give the scenery a less desolate and more alive look.

You can see many more screenshots, taken along the development of the project in this thread: https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/tokelau-islands-complete-scenery.442289/

Hope you all enjoy!

And long live FS9! :)

Leonardo

Edited by Leo2789
added link to more screenshots
  • Upvote 2

Downloading! Great to see a new FS9 designer entering the stage! I'm a sucker for tropical islands, too!

• Upvote 1

Hello all,

Just came across this topic today, and wanted to announce the release of a long-awaited freeware scenery for FS9.

‘Our’ new Santiago de Compostela LEST 2018 scenery. (Incl. 4 seasons Photoreal Terrain of the whole center area of Santiago de Compostela and its amazing surroundings)

For this great freeware scenery i teamed up with the great scenery developer Serge Libon and we worked many, many months together for the fantastic result that we have released a few days ago on AVSIM only, and has reached nearly 500 downloads in less then 4 days!

HcncNVp.jpg

Hereby the download link and some Scenery Previews:

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=203762

HcnbH8o.jpg

Hcndb0j.jpg

HcndJUs.jpg

Hcne22P.jpg

Hcnejmc.jpg

HcneFpp.jpg

i hope you all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it... FS9 is still alive!

Cheers, Diego

Edited by Captain Diego

16 hours ago, gaputz said:

If you are interested in having a look at progress on my CYWG Winnipeg Canada project follow the link.  You might be interested in a few other FS9 projects by another developer:  CYYC Calgary HTKJ Kilimanjaro International Airport ; HTDA Julius Nyerere International Dar-es-salaam International Airport.

Greg

Stunning! Obviously a lot of dedication involved to get the airport modelled to this standard which is easily among the top payware offerings!

Just one word regarding that Winnipeg preview: Wow!

Also thanks Greg for pointing us towards the sceneries by Emmanuel Mwandosya. They are quite good and close a huge gap in the FS2004 sceneries' world, especially HTKJ.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Between Winnipeg and Calgary this is a dream come true. Thank you to both Greg and Emmanuel for there work. Simply amazing stuff Greg. Continued success with your project Emmanuel. Thank you both

A new MFSG airport has been released for FS9.  Another Japanese airport, this time RJSC Higashine, which is located 23 km north of the city of Yamagata.

Greg