Little NavMap looks great! Does the moving map work within FSX fullscreen mode? For example, could I have the moving map working on a dual monitor setup while running FSX in fullscreen? Thanks!

Hi Matthew,

sorry, LNM does not work in full screen mode. Does FSX spawn both monitors or only one? LNM should work too if you can open an application on the second monitor.

I'd run it in networked mode if you have an old notebook with at least Windows 7 around. The program has very low hardware requirements.

Alex

The tablet should be fine. See here and here in the manual for remote setups.

No additional software needed on the remote end and SimConnect is installed with the simulator on the flying computer anyway. Probably a MSVC redistributable but try it first. 

Alex

Matthew

I run LNM on a second screen with my FSX running in pseudo full screen. I use the pseudo full-screen app from the AVS Library which gives the "full screen" borderless outcome on my sim monitor whilst allowing full visibility of my second monitor.

I've had this setup for several years and it's very stable.

Kind regards 

Rupert

Best regards

Rupert