Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

UUEE

Hi! I get an error message in FMC, CDU when I press DEP. ARR button. No SID appears at UUEE on the display. I have Navigraph databas AIRAC 1708 in my 747 FMC. Does it have something to do with Vladimir´s new ban on traveling abroad?

//Wennerholm

Just now, icemarkom said:

What error is displayed?

I am at gate 43F and get the following message already when entering the departure in RTE: UUEE ERR: 06L RWY N / A

That means the selected departure is invalid for the selected runway. Not all departure procedures are available from all runways.

That means the selected departure is invalid for the selected runway. Not all departure procedures are available from all runways.

I have not chosen a RWY but still get the error message. 

If you have not chosen a runway, and are selecting departure procedure, that's the same. For "no runway", there is no valid departure to use. Select the runway first, and then try selecting the departure procedure. BST06E looks like one that may work for 06L.

If you have not chosen a runway, and are selecting departure procedure, that's the same. For "no runway", there is no valid departure to use. Select the runway first, and then try selecting the departure procedure. BST06E looks like one that may work for 06L.

There is no RWY 6L at UUEE. Only 07 and 25. 

Edited by wennerholm

Just now, wennerholm said:

There is no RWY 6L at UUEE. Only 07 and 25. 

It does not matter which RWY I choose. There is no SID available.

Both Jeppesen and Wikipedia disagree with you. We are talking about Sheremetyevo?

1 minute ago, wennerholm said:

It does not matter which RWY I choose. There is no SID available.

Yes, correct. Because your scenery and data in FMC appear to disagree what is in existence, and what isn't. You just may need to fly the departure manually.

Yes, correct. Because your scenery and data in FMC appear to disagree what is in existence, and what isn't. You just may need to fly the departure manually.

:-) I have a Jeppesen map fro internet and there are only rwy 07R 07L 25R 25L but when I look att Wikipedia I find the 06L and 06R

Just now, wennerholm said:

:-) I have a Jeppesen map fro internet and there are only rwy 07R 07L 25R 25L but when I look att Wikipedia I find the 06L and 06R

Maybe I do something wrong when I input data in FMC

The current Jepp charts clearly show 06L/25R and 06R/25L, so your charts are possibly out of date. The one I am looking at was published in December 2016.

So, now that we have partially identified the problem, I suggest you find the departure procedure you want to fly, and either program it manually, or use the trusted HDG and LVL CHG and just fly the damn airplane! :-)

Also a suggestion. Navigraph's new chart system is using Jepp charts (that's where I'm looking at, but also some search-foo reveals similar results). These charts are available as part of their Ultimate subscription, and I can only highly recommend that, as they cover the "whole world". 

I going to purchase Ultimate subscription the first thing in the morning! My map are very old.