Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

NGX @ FSX - Saving and loading flights

Hi,

i was flying... saved the flight prior landing by "menu -> save flight".... it has worked always, but since the last Update ... i just get black screens at all screens in the ngx when loading a saved flight...... What i have done wrong? Before the Update i just saved and loaded flights by the fsx menu and it was fine ..... now: HUD is down, all screens are black and nothing works (no green "loading advise" with the countdown)....

Thx

Try to switch the aircraft to a stock plane like the F-22.  Then reload the scenario.  This has worked for me

Tried ...worked (a bit) THX ....... but, please, remember.... there are a lot of us who dont use P3D and dont have a f-22 in stock ;)

Take a look at my problem and your solution

After choosing a stock plane.... ngx is initialising, but the plane turns crazy (and finally crash;)...... 

It worked before the last patch..... Just load a ngx flight from the fsx menu; wait the 15 seconds ... fine .... and now ? either blank displays or a crashing plane.... 

5 hours ago, Vonyc said:

i was flying... saved the flight prior landing by "menu -> save flight".... it has worked always, but since the last Update ... i just get black screens at all screens in the ngx when loading a saved flight...... What i have done wrong? Before the Update i just saved and loaded flights by the fsx menu and it was fine ..... now: HUD is down, all screens are black and nothing works (no green "loading advise" with the countdown)....

Hi Sebastian,

Are you either exiting FS after the save or at least loading a default plane like the Trike after you save and before you load the saved flight?

**Just looked at your video -- NGX (or any other complex addon aircraft)  should not be showing in the opening window.   You then choose a default helicopter, and then go directly to loading an NGX.   With this procedure  you will not load the panel state that was saved when you saved your flight. 

Load a Trike, then load the saved flight, and see if that works, although it's better to shut down FS, restart (you should see the Trike in the opening window), then select your saved flight.

Mike

Edited by Mike777
Looked at video

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2