Sign in to follow this  
hbzug

Up-to-date Navigraph data not working in FSX-SE?

Hello

This is my third Carenado plane, after recently getting the C340 and C404, which I’m both flying in reality. Unlike FMS in fantastic heavy metal from PMDG and Aerosoft, GPS never worked for me on their Cessnas. I wasn’t able to update the original FSX data, nor to install 3rd party GPS’s in my FSX-SE installation.

So, I next bought the Premier because of promises that up-to-date Navigraph database works on their FMS. It doesn’t, despite having actual CarenadoNavigraph data. All the CDU screens show after startup is LOADING DATA BASE.

I’d appreciate help. If the solution is writing codes, please be very specific since I’m not used to doing this! Thanks …

Same issue here, Bought Premier 1A last night for  FSX:Steam (everything is installed in FSX directory) 

and all the CDU screens show after startup is LOADING DATA BASE 0%. I have a ticket in with Carenado and their first response didnt help. I've sent them all info and hopefully we can get this sorted out. Using Flight1 GTN750 as a pop up 2d doesnt work as the NAV only responds to the FMS which has no data. The heading bug works and this looks like a very good rendering. I wonder if theres a way to manually put the data into the FMS.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

Not anymore. They used to a long time ago but since this became a rather hostile environment for them they stopped to read and reply here.

You have to use their ticket system.

Carenado / Alabeo support responded and we tried nine ways to Sunday to get the FMS/CDU thing to work. Too bad. I enjoyed the Premier 1 and am disappointed to have to park or scrap it for salvage but   The NAV/AP doesn't recognize the FMS AND it doesn't shake hands with a Flight 1 GTN750 pop up either. So much for navigraphs and their updates.

The good news is they've agreed to a full refund. I fly many Carenado /Alabeo planes and a few panel typos or folding tables that operate too fast aren't that big of a deal. Further, A lot of their improper flight dynamics get recognized and corrected on forums like this one. I give Carenado an overall B. They make GA planes that interest me in that competitive under $50 USD range.  They look great and don't eat up all the FPM. I run as clean a Win 7 system as possible and offload All background Tasks prior to flying. Yet, we still could not get the Autopilot working on the Premier. As stated they are refunding my $ so yes, I'll probably do business with them again when they release that "must have" plane.

Not everyone can do it as well as Real Air with their Duke(s) 

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector