Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

EZDOK 2.5 & v4

1 minute ago, Mikelab6 said:

Is it true that ChaplePlane is more heavy on FPS than EZDOK ?

Mike

To be honest I did not notice a difference in FPS. I lock my refresh to 30hz and my FPS is steady at 30 with either chase plane or ezdok2

4 hours ago, SimonC said:

Same here. I actually regret buying Chaseplane.

I bought Chaseplane too and went back to EZDok.
But keep in mind: Chaseplane is still under construction, so we only can make a final verdict when CP officially has been released.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

18 hours ago, DJJose said:

I know I can't import my sets from the last version, so I'll need some help.

Even before the release of version 2.6 is scheduled to make import of cameras from a version of EZdok Camera V. 1. But this is only camera with no effects, because the new version is much improved generator effects and is incompatible with the old version of EZCA.

In any case, the effects settings are simple and intuitive.

In the next version 2.6 will add "Effects Sets Manager", which will greatly simplify the effects settings if you have installed a lot of planes.

Still soon enough we plan to release an English manual in the PDF file.

• Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

13 hours ago, Avidean said:

Hmmm, I was wondering whether to go ChasePlane or EZDOK V2 but I see as an owner of EZDOK V1 I get V2 for $12. Decision made and despite the discount I think that's the way I would have gone.:biggrin:

This one was a no brainer decision. I love v1 and I just wanted community input. This video was helpful:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Well I got it and installed it.So far so good.:biggrin: Its some time since I used EZDOK but apart from the new UI it seems fairly familiar. I particularly liked the head camera tilling in a bank. All round it has added much immersion. I was just curious if anyone has used it with HTC VIVE and to what end? I nolonger use TrackIR and I am moving toward VR and am considering the VIVE does EZDOK 2 work with the VIVE or is EZDOK redundant in VR?

15 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

But keep in mind: Chaseplane is still under construction, so we only can make a final verdict when CP officially has been released.

So is EZDOK really, being close to official 2.5 release, it has not yet been released and v2 has been in development also for a long time.

That said, I will compare both when they are both done.

3 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

This is what EXDOK Build 21 did to my P3d V4  .  . .

No more outside textures in PMDG 777

Screenshot.jpg

Dud you follow these steps

How to install. 

1. Download archive with latest beta . 

2. Replace with owerwrite  all files form this archive to c:\ProgramFiles(86)\ EZCA2 .

3. Add all .EXE files from EZCA2 folder to exclusion list of your antivirus.

4. Run new configure tool , select Prepar3d V4 then reconfigure simulator. 

I got it running without issues in 4.1. just world cameras they are working on

4 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

This is what EXDOK Build 21 did to my P3d V4  .  . .

No more outside textures in PMDG 777

I see you have the screenshot that illuminates the lock over the world's cameras.
Therefore, there are problems with the functionality of EZCA. This can happen if the process isn't running resh.exe (providing work with Ezca in the environment of 64 bits).

Open windows task Manager and view running resh.exe. Check the file resh.exe in the folder EZCA2. Check this file in quarantine antivirus. Be sure to get the Ezca files to the antivirus exceptions.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020