Sign in to follow this  
JayCloth

PMDG 777 Weights and Pax

Hi all.

Today I am doing my first flight on the PMDG 777 and am using SimBrief for my flight plan. I got a bit of a surprise upon opening the PMDG payload page to find different inputs for First Class, Business Class and Economy Class. The same applied for the FWD/AFT Cargo and the Bulk Cargo. Using SimBrief I don't know how to generate the flight plan so that it tells me this info rather than all in one.

I know this next bit is in the wrong forum but it's very closely related. Regarding the Aerosft A320, what, from SimBrief, should I put in the cargo section? What's the equivalent for the 777/737?

11 minutes ago, JayCloth said:

Hi all.

Today I am doing my first flight on the PMDG 777 and am using SimBrief for my flight plan. I got a bit of a surprise upon opening the PMDG payload page to find different inputs for First Class, Business Class and Economy Class. The same applied for the FWD/AFT Cargo and the Bulk Cargo. Using SimBrief I don't know how to generate the flight plan so that it tells me this info rather than all in one.

I know this next bit is in the wrong forum but it's very closely related. Regarding the Aerosft A320, what, from SimBrief, should I put in the cargo section? What's the equivalent for the 777/737?

I'm guessing you got this issue fixed then?

It's nice to get it exact but at the end of the day weight is weigh so as long as the zfw and tow are correct that's all you need :)

• Upvote 1

Stewart Cumbers

I think Jay has an interesting point.  Simbrief only takes gross pax and cargo weight  inputs.  Of course sometimes I want to fly with less than full pax and/or cargo, usually due to a high fuel load.  I've always just guessed at reducing cargo, but suppose I put full economy pax, empty all other pax, full rear  cargo and no forward cargo.  Wouldn't the plane be dangerously out of balance?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Guys, weight is weigh as Stewart wrote. From the moment you can enter a zfw on simbrief you can use the same ZFW to load the aircraft. No need to go through passengers cargo etc. just put the final zfw on the fmc loading page and you are set 

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com