Sign in to follow this  
peter_737

2.2.1.9 R3 Problems

Hi

I have just installed 2.2.1.9 R3 with Nav Data Pro 1701 Main download and then ran the 2.2.1.9 R3 Update and when I come to start Pilot2ATC it hangs at 10% and opens an error message.

unable to initialize database.The underlying provider failed to open.Cannot open database "G\PILOT2ATC_200\DATA\P2ADYNAMICDATA.MDF.requested by the login.The login failed.

Login Failed for userDESKTOP-OD7SAJF\Peter. I have been and deleted the P2ADynamicData Log as seen in an earlier post but still having the same result.

thanks in advance 

Peter

Try installing the full version with Navigraph 1701.  I believe there may be an issue with the level of the databases in the NavDataPro download.

Also, when you install the full version, there is no need to install the update on top of it.

Dave

Hi Dave

This has done the trick, just loaded a short flight plan and everything seems to be working fine, even the loading of SIDS & STARS.

Will this be able to update through Nav Data Pro.

Thanks again for a very swift response.

Peter

That's good news.

Yes, you should be able to apply the NavDataPro update to 1708.

Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Thanks,

Dave