Sign in to follow this  
AlbertBall

PMDG OPERATIONS CENTER

Im not abble to download liveries anymore, the moment a push the download button, it stops download a second later !

9 minutes ago, AlbertBall said:

Im not abble to download liveries anymore, the moment a push the download button, it stops download a second later !

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required in your posts here.

Try the following:

https://techjourney.net/disable-turn-off-ipv6-support-in-windows-10-8-1-8-7-vista/

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you !

I've tried with no results at all!

Ive already submitted a ticket two weeks ago and no solutions yet !

André Marques

4 minutes ago, AlbertBall said:

Ive already submitted a ticket two weeks ago and no solutions yet !

Have a ticket number? Shouldn't take that long.

Something is preventing the download that isn't the OC. Antivirus, firewall, or something else on your comp. Running the OC as admin?

Kyle Rodgers

11 minutes ago, AlbertBall said:

OC was working poperly, and then it stoped working for downloads

My thought is that your anti-virus program updated its definitions, which the OC is now getting caught up in. The OC is showing a failure when it tries to download. Manually testing the download link works, so it's not a file/server issue. Something is stepping in between the OC and our server.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, AlbertBall said:

I' ve disabled my anti-virus, still no results!

What AV do you run?

Kyle Rodgers

10 minutes ago, AlbertBall said:

Any thoughts?

I should point out that we don't exactly live on the forums, so it may take some time for Kyle and others to get back to you. Bumping the thread two hours after your previous post isn't going to make Kyle see this any faster. In any event, I don't have any ideas.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thank you anyway !

Sorry, i'm not pressing anyone!

I appreciate Kyle's time and immediate answer!

André Marques

You will find that a number of us have this problem and no solution yet.

I suspect it is some sort of registry problem myself as the problem occurred after I uninstalled from P3D v3 and just installed in P3D v4.

All the recent uninstalls and re-installs (including putting the planes back in both v3 and v4) has not solved the problem.

Someone else had the same problem and it went away after they formatted their system and started over, with the exact same setup as previously.

I don't have the time to reformat and start over so I'm living with it for now.

I have done the "run as admin, turn off AV, and firewall" dance many times but no solution either.

Have also tried all the solutions suggested by support.

Strange thing is that the OC can download it's own update and update itself just fine but it can't download liveries or micro-updates.

You will probably have the same problem when you try to do the micro-updates to aircraft once they get pushed again as it seems to affect this also.

If you ever do find a solution please let me know