Sign in to follow this  
martino2706

how to install Pmdg 737 ngx base pack

i tried to install pmdg 737 ngx for fsx and i recaived this message 

an outdated version of fsx has been detected before you can install this PMDG you will need to update prepar3d.

can you help me please

7 minutes ago, martino2706 said:

i tried to install pmdg 737 ngx for fsx and i recaived this message 

an outdated version of fsx has been detected before you can install this PMDG you will need to update prepar3d.

can you help me please

Where did you get your installer?

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, martino2706 said:

is that for FSX or no?

It is for FSX, yes.

What other add-ons are you running? Estonia Migration Tool?

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

no. jusr few planes from rikoooo what name ? do you know how to fix it ? becase its joke few days ago i bought expansion pack istead base pack i spend nearly 100 dolars i still nothing

6 minutes ago, martino2706 said:

what name ? do you know how to fix it ?

Your name. The one that you would use when introducing yourself. Just type it in at the bottom of what you write.

6 minutes ago, martino2706 said:

becase its joke few days ago i bought expansion pack istead base pack i spend nearly 100 dolars i still nothing

The error message isn't ours (it's not even written in coherent English), so something else is causing it. With your name, I can look into the issue in our system.

Kyle Rodgers

2 minutes ago, martino2706 said:

i have recaived message from windows today for  update but i didnt so far it may affects?

Unrelated.

Are you absolutely sure you're not using any migration tools?

Kyle Rodgers

i dont even know what it is . but in case that i do what should i do? sorry for that many troubles with me

I'm really not sure. Something is interfering with our installer, and it's not something that we created. I'm shooting in the dark here. It's all going to come down to what you have installed on your computer.

Kyle Rodgers

shuld i try uninstall and then reinstall mine fsx? 

Uninstall, no...try this:

Can you make absolutely certain for us that you have either FSX SP2 or FSX Acceleration installed? To do this, go to your FSX folder in Explorer, right click the FSX.exe file and go to the details tab - look at the "Product Version" field - if it does not contain "sp2" or "xpack", then you're using the original version of FSX or the SP1 version. If this is the case, you need to download SP1 and SP2 and install them, or install Acceleration from a disc.

FSX SP1:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/D/4/7/D4795B6F-B8C9-45C7-9BEF-AD9D7011A709/fsx_sp1_ENU.exe

FSX SP2:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8986

Kyle Rodgers