Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

HUGE MISTAKE!!!

I already have the 747 for V4.

So just now I went to buy the 777 and bought the 747 by mistake!!!  I submitted a ticket.

On my Mac's Safari browser the page has some messed up text on the products page.

Is there a way to change it for the 777 as I do not need another 747!

Anyone at PMDG please help as this is a LOT of money for me.

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I already have the 747 for V4.

So just now I went to buy the 777 and bought the 747 by mistake!!!  I submitted a ticket.

On my Mac's Safari browser the page has some messed up text on the products page.

Is there a way to change it for the 777 as I do not need another 747!

Anyone at PMDG please help as this is a LOT of money for me.

I understand the panic that's associated with making a mistake in a large purchase, but if you're looking to get our attention, you did the right thing by submitting a ticket. I've already started to work on it.

• Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

I understand the panic that's associated with making a mistake in a large purchase, but if you're looking to get our attention, you did the right thing by submitting a ticket. I've already started to work on it.

Thanks GOD Kyle!  Here's what your screen looks like on my Mac.

9Klxi9V.png

Jack Sawyer

LOL Jack - I know it isn't funny, but the way you tell the story and your reaction is priceless!   All the best - they should have it sorted out in no time!

Regards

• Upvote 1

Not gonna lie, I came into this thread expecting someone to be screaming at PMDG about something bases on the title but was pleasantly surprised given how most topics with that sort of title end up going... I'm glad that Kyle is making it right, that's what you get for trying to buy a PMDG product on a Mac anyway!😂

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Kyle is making it right,

A collective Well Done Kyle & PMDG should not then go amiss, from us, right.

• Upvote 1

Dam! I was hoping to hear how PMDG screwed up the amount of rivets in the 737 cockpit!

• Upvote 2

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I'm glad Kyle is sorting you out so quickly, these guys really are something special.

BTW, I bought the 737NGX twice, but that was quite deliberate. They say patience is a virtue, but what good is flying virtue without a weather radar? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Oh man, what a disappointing post! An actual problem that is being fixed. I had popcorn and all ready to go. 

8 minutes ago, ClearedtoLand said:

something special

So too are ORBX and A2A when I inadvertently bought two of the same items. No fudging. Instant refunds. Let's give credit where it is due.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Just got the proper receipt for the 777, I will now delete the receipt and link for the second 747 I mistakenly bought.

Thank you Kyle!  What a relief!  Now I have the NGX, 747, and 777 for V4!  And I love the DC-6.  But that's next month!

You have no idea how much of a relief this for me AND the wife!

PMDG, you guys are the greatest!

• Upvote 1

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Just got the proper receipt for the 777, I will now delete the receipt and link for the second 747 I mistakenly bought.

Thank you Kyle!  What a relief!  Now I have the NGX, 747, and 777 for V4!  And I love the DC-6.  But that's next month!

You have no idea how much of a relief this for me AND the wife!

PMDG, you guys are the greatest!

Glad we could help!

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

Glad we could help!

There's no one better than PMDG.

• Upvote 2

Jack Sawyer

This deserves the 'Best Post of The Day' accolade.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

There's no one better than PMDG.

You bet, my dear buddy, and maybe ORBX :cool:

• Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080