Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

A HUGE thank you to PMDG and Kyle!

I would like to take the time to thank PMDG and especially Kyle for helping me today when I made a mistake in buying the 777 and rectifying it within 30 minutes or so.

You guys have no idea how much I appreciate it.

I just now installed the 777 in P3Dv4 and gosh, what a plane!

Now I have the NGX which I had in FSX but re-bought for V4, the Queen, and the 777!

Next month the DC-6.

I'm going to tell everyone I know about my outstanding experience and fast customer service.

Most of you guys are much more trained on these jets and I'm buying the 777 training, I already have the NGX training and as soon as they release the 747 training, it too.

These planes are just magnificent.  I used to work the real planes as an avionics A&P, all the versions of the 737 we have and the 777.  I remember when we first got it, man, you had to be careful what you did because it would power the hydraulics whether you were ready or not and could damage a tail surface.

Good old days but now with these planes I can relive the test hops and cockpits.  We were never trained as pilots and all we did was load the FMC with the latest cycle so I'm still learning.  Anyway....

Thank you PMDG.

• Upvote 5

Jack Sawyer

13 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thank you PMDG.

Glad we could help, Jack. Just to give credit where it's due, Ryan was a huge help with helping me process it.

Enjoy the 777! I'm about to jump into a 777 sim session, myself.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Yea but, you should be carefull buying pmdg products they can make you sign up with a flight school to actually start your training. 😂 Mine starts in a month in southern France, for a european  ATPL, i ll thank pmdg my self at the graduation day, by then i think we will be discussing the release of the 787 🤐😳

Just now, cagrikartal said:

Yea but, you should be carefull buying pmdg products they can make you sign up with a flight school to actually start your training. 😂 Mine starts in a month in southern France, for a european  ATPL, i ll thank pmdg my self at the graduation day, by then i think we will be discussing the release of the 787 🤐😳

LOL!  That's funny as a friend of mine in the UK just did the same, he's training to be a 737 instructor.  Yes, I'm so hoping to see a 787.  But what I'd really like is ground vehicles that are livery specific for the 747.  I love those things, wish the 777 had them.

Jack Sawyer