Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[28JUL17] Updates for 737, 747, 777 and (finally!) the PMDG 737-600/700 Expansion is available!

Just now, skypig99 said:

It is part of the new update

Thanks!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

25 minutes ago, skypig99 said:

I think I figured it out..In the FMC under aircraft equipment on pg22 Select yes where it says RASS installed.  Seems to work fine for me now.

Yes that part I get, but you can't alter the volume.  It stays at about 1/4 on the RAAS slider.  Can't hear it very well at all and it won't adjust.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Awesome!  The time has now come for me to purchase P3DV4.  I patiently waited for PMDG to upgrade their product lines.  Now, that the team is now done doing so, I will make the purchase and enjoy no more OOMs.  Thank you Robert and the PMDG Teams for all of your hard work!

Chuck Rogers  

8 hours ago, Chuckers said:

Awesome!  The time has now come for me to purchase P3DV4.  I patiently waited for PMDG to upgrade their product lines.  Now, that the team is now done doing so, I will make the purchase and enjoy no more OOMs.  Thank you Robert and the PMDG Teams for all of your hard work!

Chuck Rogers  

I was waiting for the same too.

Yesterday purchased V4, clean install, everything works fine even with EZCA beta and ORBX. AS and ASCA the same. Waiting now for REX to update Texture Direct+Soft Clouds and relaxing until P3D V5... ; )

Great news, the almost throw away line about the J41 is what interests me however.

The J41 is the only product that I am actually interested in and I have been waiting patiently for this to be updated to work fully with FSX:SE and / or P3D.

Is it possible to have something more definitive about it's journey to the Prepar3D platform or its update to be functional and compliant with FSX:SE?

Safe skies

Novawing24

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Novawing24 said:

Great news, the almost throw away line about the J41 is what interests me however.

The J41 is the only product that I am actually interested in and I have been waiting patiently for this to be updated to work fully with FSX:SE and / or P3D.

Is it possible to have something more definitive about it's journey to the Prepar3D platform or its update to be functional and compliant with FSX:SE?

Safe skies

Novawing24

I imagine it would be hard for them to give you anything definitive since Robert does say that they're going to be evaluating the options - meaning they don't know for sure themselves yet. I suspect they're going to be just enjoying a relaxed weekend first after finally getting the 600/700 expansion out at last.

Mark Fox

33 minutes ago, HanulKim said:

Someone RAAS working in 777? My RAAS is not...

FSX or P3D?

In FSX-SE I had to install manually the XML File, and it worked.

In my case:  C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\RAASPRO\Res\XML Util FSX

Best.

Miquel Egea.

16 minutes ago, miguelpp said:

FSX or P3D?

In FSX-SE I had to install manually the XML File, and it worked.

In my case:  C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\RAASPRO\Res\XML Util FSX

Best.

Miquel Egea.

P3D V4 :-)

I found solution myself. Thanks.

Hanul Kim, Korean Air Virtual

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am assuming that clicking on the ND is not part of the PFD crash issue? 

With regards to the updates, although it has been a pain having to reinstall everything, it has been worth it as that clickable PFD really had me paranoid everytime my mouse cursor went near it. 

5 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

I am assuming that clicking on the ND is not part of the PFD crash issue? 

With regards to the updates, although it has been a pain having to reinstall everything, it has been worth it as that clickable PFD really had me paranoid everytime my mouse cursor went near it. 

Correct the issue apparently is only affecting the captains pfd. All other pop ups are ok

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, Olympic260 said:

Correct the issue apparently is only affecting the captains pfd. All other pop ups are ok

Thats great. Thank you for the information Chris! 

Have people noticed that pmdg 777 does not stop naturally when the engine is running on idle on the ground. This problem I also noticed on the last update before this one. Its not realistic that the aircraft does not naturally stop when engine is running on idle, and especially when the aircraft weights is very heavy...

3 minutes ago, alek94 said:

Have people noticed that pmdg 777 does not stop naturally when the engine is running on idle on the ground. This problem I also noticed on the last update before this one. Its not realistic that the aircraft does not naturally stop when engine is running on idle, and especially when the aircraft weights is very heavy...

I would assume that it has something to do with the new (and more realistic, I might add) ground friction model,  they've implemented.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, alek94 said:

Are you basing your observations off real world experience? 

FYI PMDG require your full name signed on every forum post