Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[28JUL17] Updates for 737, 747, 777 and (finally!) the PMDG 737-600/700 Expansion is available!

When I switch from windowed mode to full screen mode I get ctd. Before update I've never got ctd by switching screen mode. Update got worse.

3 hours ago, ckaratr said:

When I switch from windowed mode to full screen mode I get ctd. Before update I've never got ctd by switching screen mode. Update got worse.

What's the faulting module in the crash report? I don't believe there's anything that we're driving that would affect this, but worth a look.

EDIT: Corrected first sentence to be a proper question. I'm tired and apparently cannot grammar today.

Kyle Rodgers

I switch between window and full screen modes often and have never had a problem in P3D any version.

Dan Downs KCRP

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

What's the faulting module in the crash report? I don't believe there's anything that we're driving that would affect this, but worth a look.

EDIT: Corrected first sentence to be a proper question. I'm tired and apparently cannot grammar today.

It is not just happen when I'm switching from full screen to windowed mode or vice versa. It also happen when I exit fsx. It hasn't happen before update.

Fault modules are PMDG_737NGX_2.dll and ntdll.dll separately. ntdll.dll causes ctd when I exit fsx.

4 hours ago, ckaratr said:

It is not just happen when I'm switching from full screen to windowed mode or vice versa. It also happen when I exit fsx. It hasn't happen before update.

Fault modules are PMDG_737NGX_2.dll and ntdll.dll separately. ntdll.dll causes ctd when I exit fsx.

The crash when you exit FSX is known to PMDG and will be fixed. 

So exactly where do I optout and re-enable this pop up so I can move the captain's pfd to another screen ??

Ah, found it under "Simulation" in the PMDG Setup on the CDU

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

hello. i would like to update 747, 772-773, NGX. in operation center i see there is an update. when i log in to PMDG web page and going to previous orders, i am trying to download the product from the link but nothing is happening. i tried to download all products but nothing works... is there some problem on PMDG site?  

5 hours ago, vladohd said:

hello. i would like to update 747, 772-773, NGX. in operation center i see there is an update. when i log in to PMDG web page and going to previous orders, i am trying to download the product from the link but nothing is happening. i tried to download all products but nothing works... is there some problem on PMDG site?  

Browser issue. Try a different browser.

Kyle Rodgers

I got another cdt just now. As soon as I clicked ADIRU push button, it crashed. Fault module name was PMDG_777X.dll and event name was BEX.

12 hours ago, ckaratr said:

I got another cdt just now. As soon as I clicked ADIRU push button, it crashed. Fault module name was PMDG_777X.dll and event name was BEX.

Interesting. BEX errors could be drivers of some sort, though I can't immediately think of why pressing the ADIRU would cause something like that. If you can find a repeatable set of steps, definitely submit a ticket.

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Interesting. BEX errors could be drivers of some sort, though I can't immediately think of why pressing the ADIRU would cause something like that. If you can find a repeatable set of steps, definitely submit a ticket.

I changed Vertical Sync to Use the 3D application settings and then this happened. Could it be cause ctd?

1 hour ago, ckaratr said:

I changed Vertical Sync to Use the 3D application settings and then this happened. Could it be cause ctd?

Anytime you make a change and something unexpected happened it's sensible to undo the change and see if unexpected goes away.  BEX errors are literally buffer exceptions, usually something like overflows, which is why Kyle provided the guidance he did.  Applying vertical sync to use 3D application sounds like you are using either NI or the NVidia driver UI to make that change.  Without looking at the previous 10 pages of postings to this thread I have no idea what the history on your problem is, you didn't mention 17 hrs ago if you were using FSX/FSXSE or P3Dv4 but that has a bearing on advice on how to or not use NI and vertical sync.

In my own opinion, this does not belong in a thread about product updates. 

Dan Downs KCRP

2 hours ago, downscc said:

Anytime you make a change and something unexpected happened it's sensible to undo the change and see if unexpected goes away.  BEX errors are literally buffer exceptions, usually something like overflows, which is why Kyle provided the guidance he did.  Applying vertical sync to use 3D application sounds like you are using either NI or the NVidia driver UI to make that change.  Without looking at the previous 10 pages of postings to this thread I have no idea what the history on your problem is, you didn't mention 17 hrs ago if you were using FSX/FSXSE or P3Dv4 but that has a bearing on advice on how to or not use NI and vertical sync.

In my own opinion, this does not belong in a thread about product updates. 

Sorry my bad. I'm using FSX Gold Edition with acceleration pack and I changed on Nvidia Inspector.

On 17/08/2017 at 1:14 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Apologies for barging in on this - but BEX can also (sometimes) be caused if Data Execution Prevention is enabled globally and FSX/P3D isn't excluded from it, possibly worth a check too

Mark Fox

Rudder trim changes to 0.2L or 0.3L instead of 0.0 when I push manuel trim reset button. Is it normal?