Sign in to follow this  
stretch1365

Throttle Levers

Hi all,

Bought the DC6 today for FSX, I have to say it is amazing! One question which I think I might have sorted but just want confirmation.

Would I be right saying that all four throttle levers work as one when working through my Seitek throttle quadrant through FSUIPC. I notice PMDG used F2 and F3 in order to get the reverse thrust working correctly, but I guess in order to do so they ganged all four throttles as one, ie just one working throttle lever not four. Not a problem if they did, just asking.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Several ongoing topics on throttle assignments... look further.  FSUIPC not required for basic throttle assignment, which FSX/P3D gives you a choice of throttle or throttle 1 2 3 and 4.  Depends on your hardware.

Reverse thrust requires the use of special key command Ctrl+W... see last page in Introduction.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi downscc,

Yes I saw the other comments right after posting mine, typical. I did see the Ctrl+W reference in the manual and set that up. However I have FSUIPC doing all controllers, and have turned off "controllers" iin FSX. I did that because something else I fly was causing issues with control settings and kept flipping from FSX to FSUIPC assigned controllers.

Thanks for your comment though, I will have another look as time allows and try and get the four throttles working independently of each other.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.