Sign in to follow this  
captain_kaos

Breaking Problems in B 747-400 v.3

Hi

I really have some problems with the brakes in B 747-400 v.3

E.g. when I taxi and use the brakes for les than a second, i get the message Brake temp7tire press.

The same when im landing and im using the braker, the brakes iluminate, and I cant move the plane.

Where o I ajust that so I can use the brakes??

B.g.

Steen Hoejengaard

3 hours ago, captain_kaos said:

Hi

I really have some problems with the brakes in B 747-400 v.3

E.g. when I taxi and use the brakes for les than a second, i get the message Brake temp7tire press.

The same when im landing and im using the braker, the brakes iluminate, and I cant move the plane.

Where o I ajust that so I can use the brakes??

B.g.

Steen Hoejengaard

Remove FSUIPC axis calibration and assignments, and assign your controls in the sim settings.

3 minutes ago, captain_kaos said:

Hi thank You for the answer, but I already have assingned my controls to the sim settings

Can you remove your FSUIPC.ini file from the modules folder (backup to the desktop) and try again?

Are you sure your hardware does not send continues brake to the sim? What happens if you disconnect your brake pedals is this still happening?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes im sure about that, but when I have to land in some time, I will try to brake without using my pedals, when im going to land in some hours

A friend told me that i could adjust it via the FMC, but I dont remember where:-(

Not using the pedals is not good. The best test will be to completely disconnect them and test with them disconnected. 

Also check your tire pressures/brakes temps during taxi all the time to see when they start to rise. To get the message on taxi means that the brakes are started to heat up before. Finally make sure any saved panel state you use is not from previous versions of the aircraft

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I have the same problem with the Queen but no other PMDG aircraft. (NGX T7 DC-6). I use FSX.

Vic green

Please check your brake pedals. When you press them are they moving forward, If  not open "Controls>Axis Assignment> check if you have "Axis" assigned to your  Left of Right Pedals. If not ,assign it  and  don't forget to check "Reverse Box".

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"