Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Latest NGX for P3Dv3 won't install on v3.2.3.16769

9 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

If you want people to help, i'd first suggest trying a more respectful tone.

Perhaps you might like to take your own advice, you are not a moderator around here although I would guess you would really love to be.

I have yet to see any post from a new user where you show any kind of respect, please do not reply to any more of my posts, that would really suit me fine.

glyn jones

17 minutes ago, Glynn said:

Romain was referring

To whom I was addressing my question, not you!!

39 minutes ago, Glynn said:

Perhaps you might like to take your own advice, you are not a moderator around here although I would guess you would really love to be.

I have yet to see any post from a new user where you show any kind of respect, please do not reply to any more of my posts, that would really suit me fine.

glyn jones

I see you don't want to show any kind of respect towards anyone, why should you get respect in return??

This is an open forum, you don't get to pick and choose who can reply and who cannot, just like in a face to face conversation you can't stop someone from speaking. If you don't want any outside input, why don't you submit a support ticket and have a one-on-one with the tech team, and see how far being disrespectful will get you there.

Just now, PMDG777 said:

If you don't want any outside input, why don't you submit a support ticket and have a one-on-one with the tech team,

Just done exactly that, I am happy to have outside help of course, just not from you thanks.

Just now, Glynn said:

Just done exactly that, I am happy to have outside help of course, just not from you thanks.

How rude, I'm sure you wouldn't be so disrespectful to someone's face, but I'm guessing it's easy to hide behind the internet. I'm sure Kyle will step in on this one and remind you of this forums rules of politeness and respectfulness which you seem to ignore.