Sign in to follow this  
switch686

For anyone interested in FSW...

A Discord channel has been started. You are welcome to join. We just ask that people are courteous. Multiplayer, Mission Editor and discussions about FSW. It's been great so far with everyone sharing their thoughts about the Sim. If you don't have Discord, it is an easy download and signup. It's been mentioned in Forbe's magazine as the go to place for game chatting and talking. I believe it has surpassed Teamspeak, which i have a server for. We are going to set up a dedicated server hopefully soon. Hope to see you there. 

https://discord.gg/2nWM57R

24 people and growing...:cool:

I recommend checking it out, there's a great little community building in there and group flights planned for this weekend! 

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

I know it's Early Access and GA aircraft, but we are having fun in a non-tubeliner way at FSW Break(They will come later I am sure)...Just reached 100 members...

I know how some feel and scoff at FSW, but you have nothing to lose. Just a delete if you don't like it. We have several that have joined from here.

Devs are there and listening to feedback...Wouldn't hurt to have some veteran simmers participate. Help the new generation just getting started. Not me, lol, I am older than flight sims. Don't be shy, give it a try. It's an easy download and signup. The founders are older mature adults and the Mods keep things in check. No problems so far.

https://discord.gg/RDA5KvH