Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

Help with 737-600 Liveries

Can someone point me to where I can find good free United, Delta, and Southwest liveries for the PMDG 737-600?

I see a lot for the other models but can't find a good selection for the 600

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, joepoway said:

Can someone point me to where I can find good free United, Delta, and Southwest liveries for the PMDG 737-600?

I see a lot for the other models but can't find a good selection for the 600

Thanks in advance

Joe

Avsim library is your best bet.

FYI: PMDG require your full name to be signed on all posts.

44 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Avsim library is your best bet.

FYI: PMDG require your full name to be signed on all posts.

I tried Avsim libraries and didn't see the 600 series.

Thanks 

Joe Schreiber

and your name was ?

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, joepoway said:

I tried Avsim libraries and didn't see the 600 series.

Thanks 

Joe Schreiber

and your name was ?

have  a closer look its  in his  signature  block,  alot  easier  than  tying  your  name  every  time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Steve Stubbs as done liveries for nearly every airline for the -600 and they are all in the AVSIM library.

Dave Paige

Hello,

I downloaded yesterday the latest versions of the 737 NGX (and 777, 747), uninstalled all older versions of this aircraft on the computer (FSX SE + P3Dv3), and then installed the 8900 base pack on P3Dv4.The 6/700 doesn't seem to install properly ? The installer of the extension pack does not offer the P3Dv4 path. Cannot install the 600 liveries from the OP. Only the PMDG House 600 is clearly visible in the simulator. This works for 700WL liveries.

Thanks for your help. 

OP.jpg

JPM