Sign in to follow this  
RobPol471

P3D v4 CTD random while using GPS

Sorry Jim but why LM's Brady Butler wrote to me: "We identified a GPS issue yesterday and are working on a fix.Changing zoom levels over certain water locations would occasionally cause a CTD. "In response to the same problem what did I write here? It's obvious that in LM they know that these random CTDs are not just my problem and not depend on addons and only the fix on which they are working should resolve these random CTDs when using the zoom of Garmin GPS.

Best regards,

Roberto

Sorry Roberto.  No more suggestions as you do not want to listen unless someone tells you it is the fault of P3DV4 and LM.  If you want to blame LM, go there.

It is absolutely unbelievable you put me though so much research and troubleshooting for you and you knew the answers all of the time!  Amazing!  Go talk to Brady!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm sorry Jim you tell me "It's absolutely unbelievable you put me so much research and troubleshooting for
you and you knew the answer all of the time! Amazing! Go talk to Brady! " when my first post here in July
30 and the release, not of another user but of an LM employee, dates back to Aug 01, 2017 11:33 am that does not
it only concerned "my" problem but that concerned "all" P3D users or believe that LM just do me a fix
and when I told you why you first me writing  "Thanks. What does the Garmin GPS 500 belong to? The Carenado Beechcraft?
I do not know of any other aircraft included with P3DV4 that has the Garmin. " and then change my mind to me?
In my 70 years of life I've never wasted no time asking for a solution to a problem knowing "first" how to solve it and I'm sorry that you think about me.

1 hour ago, RobPol471 said:

In my 70 years of life I've never wasted no time asking for a solution to a problem knowing "first" how to solve it and I'm sorry that you think about me.

I'm 72 so we have two old men who are hard-headed and arguing.  Time to lock the topic.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10