Sign in to follow this  

No audio suddendly inflight

Well to start I had so many issues with FS2Crew in my life that I have stopped counting. Beginning with no main panel pop up, over no voice recognition, ending in the current one. 

Further my problems have NOT been caused simply by outdated drivers or anything else a DAU (dumbest assumable user) would have. I'm getting annoyed and upset- you guys should stop developing UGCX or whatever and fix your product, please.

Now to the 100TH of my Issues (Talking about the NGX 64Bit:

As mentioned above my F/O and all other audio stops playing (from FS2crew should mean: PA, Audiotest or anything like taht) all of the sudden without doing anything. Yes anything. I made a 4 hours flight and after completing the descent checklist, a few minutes after FS2Crew sound is gone. I reset the audio system - nothing. Did it again - microphone gone too- wonderful. 5 scondes later..

Guess what? Prepar3d_V4.exe stopped working :))

All drivers are current 

Everything works fine in desktop or any other game or whatever blablabla to sum up:

FS2Crew must be the Problem. 

In 32Bit time I assumed the crashes during flight or after committing a reset where caused by the 4GB VAS limit as my VAS quickly reached 3.8 GB but now with the VAS Limit almost gone....

Have a good day

Henrik

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

1 minute ago, 30K said:

Guess what? Prepar3d_V4.exe stopped working :))

Hi,

What is the error message related to the crash in the event viewer?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Application Hang

The program Prepar3D.exe version 4.0.28.21686 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 1574
 Start Time: 01d3092e011cff68
 Termination Time: 55
 Application Path: A:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V4\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: 57599624-9903-4818-b13c-82c4ed256cf5
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

7 minutes ago, 30K said:

my F/O and all other audio stops

Did you mean only the sounds related to Fs2crew (F/O + F/A) or also the other sounds of P3D (engines, environment...)?

Also did it work before? If yes, what changes occured between?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Only the FS2Crew sound. I have already edited the Topic for better understanding.

Thanks for the fast response btw.

Cheers Henrik K.

First, to clear any doubt, I assume that you have the last version of FS2crew for P3D v4?

Is that issue a new one or it is from the beginning? If it is a new one, what did change from before?

Do you the Sonic Suite installed (some users reported issues with it).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

2 hours ago, Budbud said:

First, to clear any doubt, I assume that you have the last version of FS2crew for P3D v4?

Is that issue a new one or it is from the beginning? If it is a new one, what did change from before?

Do you the Sonic Suite installed (some users reported issues with it).

1. yes 

2. yes and no- last time it occured after the preflight checklist and now as mentioned above. (reinstallation already done)

3. no but Nahimic 2 wich is causing problems as well - turned off (killed every task via task manager) (turned back on after loading the sim but worked perfectly so not the source=

Cheers Henrik K.

With FS2Crew you shouldn't have any problems assuming your system is healthy.  Thousands of users, 99 percent of whom are repeat customers, can't be wrong.

You may just have a sick system.

Is formatting your OS and starting clean with Win 10 on the table?

Hi,

You can run a system file check by lunch the prompt command (admin) and type in "SFC /scannow" (without the quote but without the space between SFC and the slash).
It will detect if you have some files corrupted or missing and attempt to repair if it finds some issues.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

From experience users solved this issue by one of the following:

1. Updating their audio drivers.

2. Trying a different audio port in their computer.

3. Checking for loose connections with their audio hardware.

4. Ensuring their USB ports are not set to go to "sleep".

5. Sometimes their computers were just unhealthy.  

10 hours ago, byork said:

From experience users solved this issue by one of the following:

1. Updating their audio drivers.

2. Trying a different audio port in their computer.

3. Checking for loose connections with their audio hardware.

4. Ensuring their USB ports are not set to go to "sleep".

5. Sometimes their computers were just unhealthy.  

1. mentioned in topic

2. ? there is one line out 3.5mm Jack, wich else should I use?

3. none

4. they do not.

5. new Win10 installation was just 5 months ago... But like seriously? My PC is a workstation (8 core CPU and so on), further I'm a geek when it comes to a clean stable pc platform.

Cheers Henrik K.

6 hours ago, 30K said:

1. mentioned in topic

2. ? there is one line out 3.5mm Jack, wich else should I use?

3. none

4. they do not.

5. new Win10 installation was just 5 months ago... But like seriously? My PC is a workstation (8 core CPU and so on), further I'm a geek when it comes to a clean stable pc platform.

2. Try a USB headset.  A generic one will suffice.  Nothing fancy required. I find they're better and more reliable than the ones that plug directly into your soundcard.