Sign in to follow this  

PILOT'S AFM2 RC2 - where?

I'm trying to locate where I can get AFM2 RC2 from PILOT's -- it's not in my purchases downloads and PILOT's web site announces it but doesn't provide any links or how to get it?

Sadly there is no PILOT's forum for their mesh product, only for their weather product.  So I'm seeking any information I can on AFM2 RC2 per PILOT's web site:

https://www.pilots.shop/Cms/Default.aspx

JUNE 6th 2017: AFM2 RC2 out; now also works with Prepar3D V4 and FSW.

I know Stefan likes to make us work for it, but no mention of AFM2 RC2 in the manual, other than this hint (above) that it exists, my mind reading skills are sadly lacking. ;)

If anyone knows where to get the AFM2 RC2 for P3D V4  (not the older prior versions) please do let me know and I'll be most greatful.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob-

Under My Downloads, in the Global Ultimate Folder....

HTH- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

24 minutes ago, lasnubes said:

Under My Downloads, in the Global Ultimate Folder....

???  I think you misunderstand ... where do I get AFM2 RC2?  The product is not listed in my account at flightsimstore and does NOT come with installer downloads from flightsimstore for Global Ultimate.  AFM2 product didn't install on my local HD and/or is not present on my local HD.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob.

You have to register your product at www.pilots.shop.

After that you will find AFM2 under "My Downloads" -> Select Download Folder "FS Global Ultimate" -> press "Show Downloads" and you will see the link just below.

I have access to it, so it should work for you too hopefully :wink:

Marc

Marc Weber

I own the Global Ultimate - Next Generation (the DVDs), too, and registered it quite some time ago. There are no downloads for this product available in my account, only for other products.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

When I log in, then follow the link for My Downloads. Select FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation in the dropdown box then click on the small blue arrow after Show Downloads.  It's not the most user friendly UI but keep trying.

Perhaps you forgot to register NG, it didn't come out a long time ago but rather in the past year I think.

Dan Downs KCRP

Rob-

Aye, after you register at www.pilots you will find it under MY DOWNLOADS, under your latest purchase.

Best- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

16 minutes ago, downscc said:

When I log in, then follow the link for My Downloads. Select FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation in the dropdown box then click on the small blue arrow after Show Downloads.  It's not the most user friendly UI but keep trying.

Perhaps you forgot to register NG, it didn't come out a long time ago but rather in the past year I think.

Thanks, I found it. It was hidden inbetween the several continent entries for the old Ultimate.:angry: The interface is indeed not the most user-friendly one.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, lasnubes said:

Aye, after you register at www.pilots you will find it under MY DOWNLOADS, under your latest purchase.

Ah ha ... I found it!  The secret decoder wheel trick was to select the little blue triangle to the right of the "Show Downloads" AFTER selecting my registered product from the dropdown list above ... then the area below updated to display the AFM2 RC2 download.  My failure was assuming the area below would update after making my selection from the dropdown list ... didn't realize there was an extra trigger.

Cheers, Rob.