Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

TOC TOD

1 minute ago, PMDG777 said:

AS2016 is the successor to ASN. You shouldn't be asking these questions here, they don't relate to PMDG. Have a look in the P3D or FSX general forums.

I don't see the problem with it. There's no denying there's a lot of ASN/AS2016 that interacts with our stuff.

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, PMDG777 said:

AS2016 is the successor to ASN. You shouldn't be asking these questions here, they don't relate to PMDG. Have a look in the P3D or FSX general forums.

PMDG Refers to HiFi Simulations in the Introduktion document via a link. Thank´s for the information!

Just now, PMDG777 said:

PMDG Refers to HiFi Simulations in the Introduktion document via a link. Thank´s for the information!

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

I don't see the problem with it. There's no denying there's a lot of ASN/AS2016 that interacts with our stuff.

Yes, right!

Just now, Captain Kevin said:

I guess that makes two of us with birthdays in September.

Hi, Kevin! Yes I think I have to read and follow the tutorial #1

19 hours ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

Can I use a combination between  Active Sky with REX Weather Architect and REX Texture Direct

yes   you  can use the  combination between Active  sky  and  rex   texture, but not  with   rex  weather architect   since  this  is  a  addon  where  you  can make  your  own  type  of  weather  in the  sim its  not  live  weather  as  compared  to using  active  sky

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just now, pete_auau said:

yes   you  can use the  combination between Active  sky  and  rex   texture, but not  with   rex  weather architect   since  this  is  a  addon  where  you  can make  your  own  type  of  weather  in the  sim its  not  live  weather  as  compared  to using  active  sky

Hi, Thank`s! Do I have to uninstall REX Weather Architect to avoid issue? I guess I have no use for this REX add on. Right?

2 minutes ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

Hi, Thank`s! Do I have to uninstall REX Weather Architect to avoid issue? I guess I have no use for this REX add on. Right?

no  you  dont  have  to at all,   you  cant  use  active  sky  or  weather  architect  at  the  same  time  its  one  or  the other. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just now, pete_auau said:

no  you  dont  have  to at all,   you  cant  use  active  sky  or  weather  architect  at  the  same  time  its  one  or  the other

Yes, I understand. Thank´s for helping me!

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

Hi, Kyle! Is there any beginner education for the B747 that takes place in Europe or Asia?