Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JUL17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Updated to v1.20.8418

1 hour ago, bithunter_99 said:

- 000000: [Systems] Water injection annunciators illumination corrected

i dont see the four green lights. They stay off after the Update. 

I'm using FSX

This is not a good place to post problems.  Best to go to the DC6 forum and start a new thread there.  Your problem statement is missing a lot of information, such at what power setting?  Did you look in the POH to see when the green lights are supposed to be lit?

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks a lot for the update!

Are there any plans to add custom illumination effects for the landing lights of the FSX version? The FSX default light effects are quite ugly and PMDG has done such excellent exterior light effects for all their previous FSX products.

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

18 hours ago, justin48 said:

Kyle,

I did run the updater after I reinstalled (I had to, as the OC demanded it, which is a good thing) but it did not install the DC-6 Tutorial.pln file anywhere.  I should note that I am using FSX:Steam, not P3D.  Is that the issue?

Unlikely the issue, though the FSX:SE files will obviously not be in a P3D folder. It'll be in My Docs\Flight Sim Steam Files\

Kyle Rodgers

I checked that location with no joy.  Any chance you could just send me the missing files?

20 minutes ago, justin48 said:

I checked that location with no joy.  Any chance you could just send me the missing files?

Try PMDG\PMDG DC-6\Flight Manuals\PMDG_DC-6_XSE_Tutorial_1_KPDX-KSEA.pln

Kyle Rodgers

20 minutes ago, justin48 said:

And you're definitely running the latest version?

Bingo.  The .pln flie got sent to the DC-6 folder in the PMDG main folder.  And yes, I am running version 1.20.8418.  Thanks for the timely responses and the help.