Sign in to follow this  
StewCal

Unable to Install 777 P3d4 Liveries

Just downloaded all of the new files and reinstalled all of my PMDG aircraft and the latest Ops Center.  I am now unable to install liveries for the 777.  All of the other aircraft are fine but when I try to install a livery for the 777 I get an error message that says: "Livery not found in Aircraft.cfg after it should have been added."  Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Steve Giblin

Same here after the latest OC update this morning.

Error message: "Livery not found in aircraft.cfg after it should have been added"

Jan

• Upvote 1

Had no issues re-installing LIveries after the very latest Update. Just went into Livery Manager, and downloaded from there.

Installed 777-300ER+737-600/700 & -800/900 liveries via OC without any issues.

4 hours ago, StewCal said:

Just downloaded all of the new files and reinstalled all of my PMDG aircraft and the latest Ops Center.  I am now unable to install liveries for the 777.  All of the other aircraft are fine but when I try to install a livery for the 777 I get an error message that says: "Livery not found in Aircraft.cfg after it should have been added."  Thoughts?

best bet  is  to uninstall  from control panel   and  than  remove  any left  over  folders  etc  that were  left  behind   than  re  install  again.  Had  this  issue  where  the  oc   couldnt  reinstall  my liveries.  than  you have  to  download  the liveries  again that  you  want  is  the only  issue   you  will  have 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Same here. Tried deleting all the left over files after uninstalling from control panel. Still no luck. All 737s are working, 747 is fine too, it's only the 777s which are showing this error message: "Livery not found in aircraft.cfg after it should have been added". 

4 hours ago, thomas1333 said:

Same here. 737 ngx works. But not with 777 ???

Try´d to install a livery manually also not work. The Livery Folder not appears in the PMDG 777 Folder and no entry in the PMDG 777 cfg.

So that´s no Downloader issue.

Also try´d to run as Admin, checked write protection etc.

Nothing helped.

Any of you noticing the issue happen to be using the Estonia Migration Tool?

Kyle Rodgers

I'm having the same problem with FSX.  These are liveries that were installed before the latest update.  With the series of recent updates, the Ops Center would offer to correct liveries it detected.  Now it simply offers to delete the folder.  This is only happening with the 777.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

No, the EMT was not installed.

Zicheng Cai

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

No Migration Tool used, only P3d v4 compatible add-ons.