Sign in to follow this  
ralinn

KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport Released!

We’re delighted to announce the release of KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport, exclusive to turbulentdesigns.co.uk! Head over to the Turbulent store to purchase your copy now!

https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/product-category/products/

Want to see the quality of KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport before purchasing? Check out our release trailer!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Thanks,
Russ

• Upvote 4

logo.png

Russell Linn

Art Director

Turbulent Designs

Definitely going to purchase this scenery when I can. Looks great...I was on the Turbulent Design's website the other day and I was impressed with their products so far.

• Upvote 1

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

This makes a nice hop from Salt Lake. Will be a good run in the winter.

Eric 

12 hours ago, ralinn said:

12 hours ago, ralinn said:

Want to see the quality of KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport before purchasing? Check out our release trailer!

I know what your quality is.  I'll buy it first, then watch the movie. :biggrin:

Bought it as soon as I got home from work. One thing I can say about  2O3, L35, MBS and now IDA, you really get the feeling of being at the airport. The immersion and visuals is some of the best I've seen. I look around while taxiing and just say "wow".  Another great airport from Turbulent. Love it!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

This does indeed look very well done. I hope they put some good anti-theft protection on it. Small scenery companies always get put out of business by the illegal downloaders. Especially with such good quality.