Sign in to follow this  
ukplane1

Aerosoft A330 vs Quality Wings 787

Which one are you looking forward to the most?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you looking forward to the most?

• QW 787
    • AS A330

Will buy both. If the qw 787 will ever be released. I believe this only after I downloaded it ;-)

Com'on - that's like "Sofie's Choice"!
You're missing an option - BOTH! 

It's a no-brainer... :smile:

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Why is this even a comparison? Now Aerosoft A330 vs FsLabs "more fuel" jet". Now we have an interesting question.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I'll definitely buy both as both of these are sorely needed if one wants to realistically simulate long intercontinental flights, especially the A330.

It looks like Qualitywings are pretty close to release according to the latest news from them.  I'll be surprised if Aerosoft releases their A330 in 2017.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Assuming the QW787 isn't a complete disaster, I'm looking forward to that a lot more. However, I'm confident that Aerosoft's A330 will be pretty much bug free (if there's such a thing) and while it's been an extremely long wait, I think it will be worth it.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I am personally looking forward to the 787 a lot more than the A330. But I will probably buy both eventually. I do hope the 787 releases this summer as suggested on Quality Wings' last update.  

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

Looking forward to both in equal measure but the 787 pips it to the post.

The A330, but i have not much faith in Aerosoft producing a great 330, looking at what they did with the previous A320 family. I mean, it wasn't bad, but when a real good one came out, one could see the difference quite clearly.

Still, a 330 is more than welcome.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11