Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

Low speed on climb out

I agree. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or patients to deal with these issues, so sometimes, I'll try a quick reinstall to see if it clears up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it does, bonus! No more time wasted and on to flying:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RDG41 said:

I don't have the time or patients to deal with these issues

But then the issue keeps happening. Just saying, in the long run you'll save time by resolving the problem. Entirely your choice, just be expected to always hear the same push back here when you say reinstalling fixed your issue.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ya, you definitely have to weigh your options when trying to solve issues,and how much time your willing to spend on it. I'm not saying that's what I do for every problem. Sometimes there is something corrupt with the installation. I may have forgot to turn off the antivirus etc. It's merely a quick option to try when you think things aren't running right. If you don't do that, that's fine. It's gotten me out of some tough problems since I started flying in 2002.