Sign in to follow this  
icemarkom

Save Empty Payload

I noticed in the NGX on P3Dv4 that "no matter what" I do, I can't seem to be able to save the empty load as the default payload for the aircraft. I tried "Set Empty", and setting 0 to all load stations, both followed by saving the panel state, and using that as a default startup. Aircraft always seems to load with some non-zero default. 

Is this expected behavior?

3 hours ago, icemarkom said:

Is this expected behavior?

I've seen this happen but only on occasion and I'm not sure why it happens.  I've got a NGX session in progress right now that started by loading a scenario with the aircraft payload preset to zero and the scenario loaded as expected.  I create my own panel state, for example GAP which is the airplane on ground air and power with less that 5000 lbs fuel and zero payload, INS off, doors open..... your basic sitting at the gate between flights scenario.

Dan Downs KCRP