Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

206 by Carenado

The cargo and flost versions of the 206 by Carenado are out. Good news so far!BUT, why I have to buy the regular version if I want just the cargo and float versions?? If I would lime to fly with the regular I had to pay just 19.95 USD but if I want to be a cargo pilot I have to pay 29.95 USD. Makes no sense.

Carenado is an OK company that release very nice aircraft. However they do have some strange policies on pricing. For example, they not only charged for the FS2004 update for their Bonanza, they actually *increased* the price for new customers who now had to buy both the FS2002 version and the FS2004 update.About the 206..There's no advantage to buying the "bundle" because the price of the wheels version only+the addon pack is exactly the same! It would have made more sense to discount the update pack if you buy both as a bundle...It's your money and your choice. Carenado still makes excellent addons, IMO.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP