Sign in to follow this  
Olmba

Tested 100%

On 8/2/2017 at 1:16 AM, Olmba said:

- When request Fuel (GSX) and after the fuel truck arrive they ask for fuel quantity. I say for example 4.6 tons, the reply I get is  like this "what you say, say again please, ok 4.6 tons" I reply with yes, some strange figure is written into the FMS scratch pad, but nothing more happen, only get asket over and over again for the fuel quantity. This happen even If i ask for tons, pounds for all weight figures

The following patch only applies to those who have the very latest distribution package (V2.7.2.0) installed. Do not use it on earlier versions.

Download this patch

Unzip and manually replace the following.

"mce.exe" in \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

Overwrite files in \Multi Crew Experience\CandC\ folder

Overwrite "mcpmd73X.dll" in \Prepar3D V4\MCE dlls\ folder.

Mechanic should acknowledge the fuel figure easily and FO punch the numbers automatically into FMC-CDU.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Olmba said:

After install 2724 patch it dosent recognize when I say decimal or point (.) 

Thanks for reporting.

it's the grammar file that was expecting mandatory 2 digits when confirming fuel, when it should have been one.

Download this file

Unzip and replace a single file (vMainCtrl.cfg) inside \Multi Crew Experience\CandC\ folder.

Let us know if speech grammar needs further tweaking.

Thank you,

With the latest grammar file it now recognize  decimal and  point, but  the feedback is again "make your pardon",OK 4 point 6 tons of  fuel". When I confirm with yes, some strange figure get entered into the FMC scratch pad en executed.  (4.6 tons was entered as 9910 tons).

7 hours ago, Olmba said:

Thank you,

With the latest grammar file it now recognize  decimal and  point, but  the feedback is again "make your pardon",OK 4 point 6 tons of  fuel". When I confirm with yes, some strange figure get entered into the FMC scratch pad en executed.  (4.6 tons was entered as 9910 tons).

Ah OK.

I think he's making the assumption figure is to be converted to pounds and entered as such. Didn't know NGX had the option to switch to tons.

That specific part needs to be reworked in "mce.exe"

On 8/11/2017 at 5:02 AM, Olmba said:

Thank you,

This patch should get FO to insert correct fuel amount depending on your FMC-CDU settings (whether you're on Kilos or pounds, which MCE can detect via the PMDG SDK).

Don't forget to manually replace dlls in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder.

31 minutes ago, FS++ said:

This patch should get FO to insert correct fuel amount depending on your FMC-CDU settings (whether you're on Kilos or pounds, which MCE can detect via the PMDG SDK).

Don't forget to manually replace dlls in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder.

Thank you, now it works! Now I can sit refueling all day long  :-)

It still replays with "What did you say or I make your pardon, understod"  before entering the correct fuel figure

25 minutes ago, Olmba said:

Thank you, now it works! Now I can sit refueling all day long  :-)

It still replays with "What did you say or I make your pardon, understod"  before entering the correct fuel figure

That's just to make sure the requested figure is given in correct number and units.

For instance if your CDU setting is set to use pounds, and you give the figure in tons, it needs to be converted before FO enters it in pounds.