Sign in to follow this  
Craigt50

JS4100 Upgrade Survey (just for fun)

Suggest you expand the first question to cater for those who want it only for FSX:SE or P3D.

I can't see that asking for improvements would encourage PMDG to do it, it increases their workload. I think she's fine as she is, she just needs to have that same functionality in P3Dv4 x64. It would be nice if they could add a weather radar and perhaps a HOLD page to the FMS, but they're hardly deal breakers.

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

obviously there is a lot of interest in a JS41 or even the MD11 in P3Dv4 or even for other sims... HOWEVER, they already stated their position. Also, just because someone clicks yes on a survey expressing their interest, that does not mean it would result in a sale. You could have 5k+ votes saying yes, but the actual sales will more likely not be near that right away.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, elmucki said:

obviously there is a lot of interest in a JS41 or even the MD11 in P3Dv4 or even for other sims... HOWEVER, they already stated their position. Also, just because someone clicks yes on a survey expressing their interest, that does not mean it would result in a sale. You could have 5k+ votes saying yes, but the actual sales will more likely not be near that right away.

Just for fun!

Done thank you 

• Upvote 1

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I guess all the condescending people who thought they knew everything were wrong about this one. 

I couldn't be happier, great news for us fans of the JS41 that have moved from FSX SP2. 

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

On 09/09/2017 at 3:01 AM, richcam427 said:

I guess all the condescending people who thought they knew everything were wrong about this one. 

Ha ha welcome to the flight sim community!