Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

REX TD for P3D V4

I have posted this message on REX support forum and waiting their reply;

good day,

downloaded latest version from The FlightSim Store with following name "rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725"

installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning message;

Smt2dLc.png

any suggestion?

for info; I do not have another flight sim installed to try it there.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Right - this is why I made the move to Envtex along with ASP4/ASCA.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

ASCA and ENVTEX is really a match made in heaven.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 minutes ago, BamaKevin said:

Not released for v4 yet.

not according to this tweet from flightsim store;

yieGBNi.png

also notice date of the file Jul 25 2017

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

It does say on the Rex site that it will be released today (8/1)!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

here is the main screen of the latest version downloaded from flightsim store a few hours ago,

BxJY4pX.png

• Upvote 1

Ali A.

Downloading now. Thanks.

This is the downloaded file

rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have the same problem like Mr. Penta with rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725....

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Just in case someone looks for it, the TD/SC combo isn't up yet.

I'm really curious to see if the ASCA/ENVTEX will be a better option than TD/SC. 

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

4 hours ago, penta_a said:

I have posted this message on REX support forum and waiting their reply;

good day,

downloaded latest version from The FlightSim Store with following name "rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725"

installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning message;

Smt2dLc.png

any suggestion?

for info; I do not have another flight sim installed to try it there.

I am very sorry for the issue you are having.  We have not officially announced the release yet.  We had to confirm from our vendors that they received and tested the download - which we have not all received yet.

We can easily assist you to resolve  your issue.  

1)  You can contact our support forum - which it indicates you have already, but in case others need help the link is: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums

OR

2.) Start a support ticket by sending an email with your order #, product name, and store to: support@rexgamestudios.com

================================================================

My recommendations that if you are having this issue we ask that  your please make sure you uninstall all previous REX versions including this one you just installed.  Then install this last full build again and see if you still get the same issue.

• Upvote 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, rstough said:

My recommendations that if you are having this issue we ask that  your please make sure you uninstall all previous REX versions including this one you just installed.  Then install this last full build again and see if you still get the same issue.

this was a clean install, none of REX was installed into P3D V4 and I have no other simulator installed beside this one to confirm problem (general or specific to P3D V4).

Ali A.

I downloaded file: rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725 from Simmarket, and installed without problems (I uninstalled previous version REX TD first)

Jac

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+