Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

REX TD for P3D V4

11 minutes ago, Jac_49 said:

I downloaded file: rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725 from Simmarket, and installed without problems (I uninstalled previous version REX TD first)

Jac

Thank you for the update.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

20 minutes ago, penta_a said:

this was a clean install, none of REX was installed into P3D V4 and I have no other simulator installed beside this one to confirm problem (general or specific to P3D V4).

You stated the following: "installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning";

I am assuming that you click the OK button, but when you click on another button such as "Clouds/Effects" it goes back to the settings window with the red alert?

Please advise what operating system you are using?

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Same problem here. Win 64,

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

37 minutes ago, rstough said:

You stated the following: "installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning";

I am assuming that you click the OK button, but when you click on another button such as "Clouds/Effects" it goes back to the settings window with the red alert?

Please advise what operating system you are using?

windows 10 pro 64bit.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | Samsung G9 49" Curved Monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

1 minute ago, penta_a said:

windows 10 pro 64bit.

So we are not doubling our efforts here, let's just keep the support communication to the REX forums.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

14 minutes ago, CrownCityMisfits said:

Look forward finally getting this reinstalled tonight. The last piece of the v4 puzzle for me.

;)

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I'm locking this so Reed doesn't have to do double duty.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors