Sign in to follow this  
Duamutef_MC

Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick Compatibility

2 hours ago, BROGY said:

After removing this line the joystick works great.

Just to clarify, are you saying that all of the forces work correctly or that it just functions as a normal joystick with a centring force (which is what I get)? If you're getting all of the forces, it just seems odd as DTG said they had disabled them and, for me at least, no amount of adding or removing lines in the FSW.cfg makes any difference.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

They already stated they will put FF back to the sim, with an option to disable it (people were reporting crashs caused by the FF). Probably the next update will bring this back.

Hello everybody... as we know this was fixed but not in a stable way (force feedback effects need to be reactivated for every flight!)... is there any progress being made since the last patch?