Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

VOXATC for P3Dv4!

Just as a heads up as I had put voxatc v6 aside. V7.4 was released on 31 July with P3dv4 support. v6 owners get a £20 discount too. This has been discussed in the voxatc forum but I hadn't been in there in a while. By pure chance I looked in and saw this.

Just thought I'd give a heads up as I'm sure there are others too who liked earlier versions but put it aside due to slow development. It is possibly the best voice atc out there due to control of the ai, real icao phrases, vfr and sids/stars etc. Installing now, 7 day trial before it needs registering too!

Chris

question is - how good is their support for the product? is it constantly updated?.  I really do not want to buy all 3 atc products (i am still a newbie when it comes to atc procedures)

We have ProATC/X, Pilot2ATC, PF3, and now VOXATC.

Some brave soul needs to do a very indepth review video with P3Dv4 and showcase all of them

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Very interested in using VoxATC in a network but can find no information on how to do it and whether the mic/speakers are on the client or server.

Paul.

Paul Davies.

1 hour ago, Skywolf said:

question is - how good is their support for the product? is it constantly updated?.  I really do not want to buy all 3 atc products (i am still a newbie when it comes to atc procedures)

We have ProATC/X, Pilot2ATC, PF3, and now VOXATC.

Some brave soul needs to do a very indepth review video with P3Dv4 and showcase all of them

Some, if not all of the ATC products have demo versions. Try each yourself and see what you think. The hands-on use of a time-limited, full-featured demo is far more instructive than reading someone's online review, IMO. There have been a number of reviews of VOXATC 6 and the overall framework really hasn't changed that much in V7. Here's one review:

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/jack/vatc/vatc.htm

Somewhere in the vast sea of AVSim threads, I did a post comparing RC4, P2ATC, PF3, ProATC and VOXATC. It was just a comparison of each, done as a list of features. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

34 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Some, if not all of the ATC products have demo versions. Try each yourself and see what you think. The hands-on use of a time-limited, full-featured demo is far more instructive than reading someone's online review, IMO. There have been a number of reviews of VOXATC 6 and the overall framework really hasn't changed that much in V7. Here's one review:

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/jack/vatc/vatc.htm

Somewhere in the vast sea of AVSim threads, I did a post comparing RC4, P2ATC, PF3, ProATC and VOXATC. It was just a comparison of each, done as a list of features. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

I do remember few days ago you did some review of sort. It was awesome, unless you are thinking or something else.

I will be trying the demos today of which are available.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, tutmeister said:

Just as a heads up as I had put voxatc v6 aside. V7.4 was released on 31 July with P3dv4 support.

HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Does this VoxATC upgrade require an upgrade fee/new serial number?

Thanks.

Edit:  Found the answer.  Upgrade fee.  :biggrin:

Bill  N7IBG     

Hmm, in answer to one of the questions form the OP, yup, support is abysmal! But IMO VoxATC is the best!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

On 2.8.2017 at 3:57 PM, Rockliffe said:

Hmm, in answer to one of the questions form the OP, yup, support is abysmal! But IMO VoxATC is the best!

Why ? :wacko:

(Thinking about buying such an ATC replacement, but fly mostly small GA...)

14 hours ago, QuaxTheSnoopie said:

Why ? :wacko:

(Thinking about buying such an ATC replacement, but fly mostly small GA...)

I've used ProAtc and another ATC product which name escapes me and VoxATC surpasses both. Any ATC program that replaces having to press buttons adds to the immersion factor enormously! So take that into consideration and consider what the alternatives are for voice activated ATC programs, and the choice is extremely limited. Try VoxATC with the trial version before parting with your cash, as it is pretty expensive. The only criticism I have is that the voices are very robotic, but I find after a while, it ceases to be an issue. It does have GA support but is mainly aimed at airliners, so as I say, try before you buy.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

15 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

The only criticism I have is that the voices are very robotic, but I find after a while, it ceases to be an issue. It does have GA support but is mainly aimed at airliners.

Ivona and Cereproc voices give it a huge realism boost.

I wouldnt say VoxATC was mainly aimed at airliners.  While it does IFR admirably VFR is also just as good, and its mainly how I fly

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I tried the demo version of voxatc for P3Dv4 a few months ago. It keep crashing on me and I just could not get it to work. Shame as it sounds like a really good ATC add-on.

8 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

I wouldnt say VoxATC was mainly aimed at airliners.  While it does IFR admirably VFR is also just as good, and its mainly how I fly

Ivona and Cereproc voices give it a huge realism boost.   What are these Kevin?

Howard

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

For an ATC program, sounding and acting realistically, after trying every one, I prefer PF3. The 140+ voices really do it for me. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS