Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Which Flightcrew do you think has the best Uniforms?

5 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

Can this one be the worse

Lufthansa-stewardess-in-costume.jpg

This must be a joke.  Hideous.

• Upvote 1

Well the Qantas uniforms make me think of a cross of science fiction and spies. Very man from Uncle/Moonbase alpha.

They are stylish, but it takes a second and a blink or two to absorb the vibe.

kiZ9Xa.jpg

It makes a much better impression when you see actual people moving in them:

A look at the process:

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

... that instagram page.... I don't know which aircraft it is but those overhead bin doors are stronger than I thought - (lass in red heels hanging upside down off one). :blink:

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

5 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Well the Qantas uniforms make me think of a cross of science fiction and spies. Very man from Uncle/Moonbase alpha.

They are stylish, but it takes a second and a blink or two to absorb the vibe.

I like the Fedora :biggrin:

This is my nations contribution with a mix of colour and design that represent Maori culture, not sure why they have black leggings, perhaps a health and safety issue?

Air-New-Zealand-New-Uniform-Fabric-Desig

• Upvote 3

Matthew Kane

15 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

Can this one be the worse

When did the Amish buy an airline? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think that instagram page is the REAL reason behind some simmers wanting virtual cabins fully modelled in the aircraft..... :biggrin:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

2 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

not sure why they have black leggings, perhaps a health and safety issue?

I think they're either tights or thick pantyhose. They probably wear them for the usual reasons hose are worn, too look more put together and make the legs look better than bare legs. I doubt it has anything to do with health or safety. Actually for them, wearing pantyhose is less safe if there is a fire on board as hosiery is pretty flammable.

2 hours ago, HighBypass said:

I think that instagram page is the REAL reason behind some simmers wanting virtual cabins fully modelled in the aircraft..... :biggrin:

I take it you like the Instagram page, lol!

A friend of mine is a FA and posts her photos on there. She told me about it when I asked her a similar question to the original poster here.

• Upvote 1