Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeffg

Feelthere Forums

What happen to the Feelthere Forum? I have not been able to access them for over a week.Tom

Jeff,Glad to know that it works for you. Wonder why it doesn't work for others. I can't access their forums either. Best Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Hey Dave, That is strange. I have had this happen to me on other sites while other users had no problems. I am scratching my head with this one. I am going back there and try now to see what happens. I will check back in a few.EDIT: Well, I just tried again without any problems. If you need me to, I can post over there to Victors attention to tell him about this. They did have a problem with the website recently.Let me know, OK?

Jeff,Thank you for your help. I tried again by following the link posted here, by going to wilcopub.com and following links from there to the FT page, then to support forum, and I tried using Firefox and MS IE. In all instances, the page times out. It's really no big deal. I wanted to see customer comments on FT's 737 classic product. Again, thank you.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

Like Dave, I am still having the same problem in accessing the forum. I am also interested in the 737 user comments, I am very interested in purchasing the aircraft once the "growing pains" are resolved.The last time I was able to read their forum and through notes posted within the AVSIM forums, it appears the FPS are a thing of the past or at least manageable. One question that I have is what is the status of the active weather radar? Early on it appeared to be one of the primary cause of the FPS problems.Tom

Good morning Tom, I was just over at the forums and looked briefly. I have read that after several patches (I think 5 or so) Victor feels the FPS issue has been resolved. However, there are a couple of users saying they still have a FPS issue with the plane. I have to look further into this. I have to head out now, so when I get back later, I can look around for you. If I find anything relating to this, I will paste it here for you. Talk to you later.

Thanks Jeff,As of today, I can still not get into the Feelthere Forums. I have access to their Web Site, but when I select "Forums" I receive the standard error message.Tom

the site is working fine. i have accessed the site, from multiple computers, all day (2/20/06). i have also posted to the forum about a few issues.either your ISP has cached the site and you can't get the newest data; or your home computer has done the same. clear your web browser's history file.if that doesn't work, access the site using a different computer (ie, i friend's house) just to confirm you can see that the site is up and running.if you belive the challenge isn't your computer call your ISP tech support.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

DNot an issue of believing. I do believe that you and others can access the forums. It appears that myself and others can't. I don't think that those of us who can't are served by the same ISP. Still, it could be a DNS thing. Wonder if we could access it having the IP address. Perhaps something is telling us not to purchase the product. Do you believe? :)Thanks for your comments.Dave Vega

dv

Guest Jeffreymg

I am having the same problem getting on the site at home but at work I can get on the site which has the same address as home.I am using IE 6.0 at home but its a different version at work.I have tried Mozilla Firefox and it still won't connect to the site.I can get to the download page but not the support page. JeffG

Dave - I agree. No access to support equals no purchase. Guys thanks for trying to help me out, but for now I think I'll just hold off my purchase.Thanks againTom

Guest davidvoogd

I've been fairly unimpressed with the support I received on the 737-300, I don't have it installed and haven't been to the site for a while.Feelthere didn't seem to want to acknowledge there was a significant framerate problem for some users, myself included, that had them jumping from say 15-25-15-25, in a completely abnormal way causing massive stutters, it had nothing to do with overall system load and was a problem with the coding of the plane itself. As it was the plane was completely unusable for me, when I inquired about it I was essentially told that turning down the sliders, or turning off the weather radar would solve the problem, which it didn't, which I informed them. This will be the last item I ever buy from Feelthere. I do help out with support and have beta tested with other companies, so I realize that some bugs will pop up that never showed in the beta because of the sheer different number of systems and configurations, and these issues can be hard to address, and I can accept that. It's one thing if there is a problem, the developer acknowledges it exists but they are having a hard time to find the cause and solution, it's quite another to completely deny the existance of the problem, and be very uncooperative in your responses to paying customers, then to get attacked by the "a really excited user" on the forum. Again I haven't been to the forum for quite some time, not since a few days after the first patch (which didn't solve the problem), so it couldn have been fixed since but I really couldn't care anymore.