Sign in to follow this  
Craigt50

CARENADO 1900

Hi there,

Are there any plans to produce some products for the CARENADO range? The JS41 was outstanding with your Product. However, as PMDG are not looking to port it over to P3Dv4 there seems to be a big gap in my simming these days. I would love the 1900 with an FS2crew addon.

Like with the CRJ, no plans for the Carenado 1900 due to time limits.  Just maintaining the multiple products I have now and the upcoming products is an 80 hour a week job!

Best turbo prop is still the PMDG JS41 for FSX.

Hopefully PMDG ports it to P3D V4.

I love how you respond to all the comments on this forum. It is really interesting hearing your views. I to hope so, i hate flying tin cans into multi story car parks. The JS41 gave the change i was looking for in flightsim.

80 hours a week!!! Why not bring some people on board to help? You have a world class product set and a rock solid brand.

Keep up the great work . . . .i love your products.

3 hours ago, Craigt50 said:

80 hours a week!!! Why not bring some people on board to help? You have a world class product set and a rock solid brand.

Keep up the great work . . . .i love your products.

Thanks, it's actually very hard to find programmers who understand Flight Simulator and all it's weirdness and little quirks.

There are a million programmers out there, but ones who understand FSX/P3D... they are a very rare breed!

On 8/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, byork said:

Thanks, it's actually very hard to find programmers who understand Flight Simulator and all it's weirdness and little quirks.

There are a million programmers out there, but ones who understand FSX/P3D... they are a very rare breed!

Yer ok . . . understand that! I am no programmer but the small work i have done, has been a nightmare! so . . . .understand your pain.

If they ever port the 41 over to P3D v4 I will be as happy as 2 fat, naked, hairy midgets making a lawn gnome uncomfortable in a redneck's back yard.

I'd explain how one knows that level of happiness, but that is classified at this time.  ;)

Anyway, on a serious note, good luck with those work weeks.  I wish I could contribute in some way to FS2Crew, but I am a graphic designer, not a coder.  LOL.  Just don't burn yourselves out.  I'd rather wait for quality products than see a good company disappear due to burnout.  Flight simulation is entertainment, and it should be just as fun for those making the products as it is for those of us using them.

• Upvote 1